Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaAndMe2 View Post
    I really like the little baby, so I'm going to keep him that way... until the craziness of weekend warrior and my clunky fingertips accidentally tap on him one to many times! Lol
    I don’t know if it will work with Sherman, but I found putting a baby animal in storage removed any growing taps.

I hate this event. Way to much energy needed, way to many repeating tasks... I really dont know how so many of you are willing to go through with it^^ I will end the event with part 9, but I have to say, that I love the graphics! - cant wait for the next event! The house is awesome!

New Resident
    Did you receive Kraken as that free gift? I didn’t, and storm8 told me to ask the forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooshgoosh View Post
    That is the same for me. I have only received one gold nugget too this whole time.
    The silver drops seem low, too. I am not maxed out.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sarsan10 View Post
    Did you receive Kraken as that free gift? I didn’t, and storm8 told me to ask the forum.
    There was a Birthday Kraken that was free.....but I think it was a timed offering.

I posted it on Page 5; it was a 14 day offering as of 9/12. (I cant repost the pics, already deleted from my photos). If you don't have it, use that information to submit a ticket to Storm 8. Make sure you state "birthday Kraken" because of the Kraken offering in the Baron's Tent.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    I just need one..more..underwater plant.. phew! �� Also, I have proven to myself that I still am not friends with math. I’ve got too many supplies now. Doh! ��*♀️
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm FINALLY done with all the chopping and shark fighting. Now it's just crafting. My workshops will be busy for a while yet, but I'll easily finish and can now go back to using my energy for other stuff.

I got the last shark tooth right before reaching the number of kelp and pebbles I needed, so at least I didn't have to chop extra just for the shark teeth. (I'm not the least bit tempted to go for Daddy Shark.) Although it has gotten considerably less energy draining to hunt sharks now that they sometimes give back energy.

Farm Supplier
    For those of you not using boosts or gems to speed up... I just started Goal 10. I have one marble aquarium crafted, enough fish to craft another but not enough teeth. The wooden aquariums at least, only take 30 minutes, but the amount of marble aquariums and fish and teeth needed to get to Goal 11 FEEEELS possible? Annoying, but possible? Anyone who can do math in their heads would be awesome. Just trying to figure out if I can even complete the event without boosts and gems or if I?m better off stopping now. I can?t throw in the towel yet but holy moly is this daunting.

Best case scenario is that I get through it and feel an iota of victory. Worst case is that I had something to work for and at least ended the event with some awesome deco items and water supplies.

Edited to add: I cannot find the post in here and it doesn?t specify on page one... but the underwater plants we craft in goal 10 go toward summoning the merman, right? We dont craft 4 more?
    Last edited by bfstone; 09-21-19 at 09:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    For those of you not using boosts or gems to speed up... I just started Goal 10. I have one marble aquarium crafted, enough fish to craft another but not enough teeth. The wooden aquariums at least, only take 30 minutes, but the amount of marble aquariums and fish and teeth needed to get to Goal 11 FEEEELS possible? Annoying, but possible? Anyone who can do math in their heads would be awesome. Just trying to figure out if I can even complete the event without boosts and gems or if I?m better off stopping now. I can?t throw in the towel yet but holy moly is this daunting.

Best case scenario is that I get through it and feel an iota of victory. Worst case is that I had something to work for and at least ended the event with some awesome deco items and water supplies.

Edited to add: I cannot find the post in here and it doesn?t specify on page one... but the underwater plants we craft in goal 10 go toward summoning the merman, right? We dont craft 4 more?
    Do you have anything else crafted besides the one marble aquarium? If not, you'll need a total of 30 each of the carnivorous and the omnivorous fish, as well as 64 shark teeth and 16 flowers from Sherman. This includes the 4 additional shark teeth and flowers for summoning Eoin (no more crafts needed after level 10, so rest easy).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Do you have anything else crafted besides the one marble aquarium? If not, you'll need a total of 30 each of the carnivorous and the omnivorous fish, as well as 64 shark teeth and 16 flowers from Sherman. This includes the 4 additional shark teeth and flowers for summoning Eoin (no more crafts needed after level 10, so rest easy).
    Oh, I just assumed you were level 50 or similarly high. If not, you might need less of those crafts.

As for crafting time, it's gonna be really close, I think. Can you reliably log in every 1 or 2 hours? It's 76 hours of crafting in both workshops, which is a tall order for the 4,5 days left.