Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Destiel0918. I will have to use gems or spend money on value packs to complete this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Looking at task #10....I can’t even do the math just for that step alone. Oh my word! I’m trying but I don’t have a lot of faith I can finish this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Help S8! On goal 9, I had just about finished crafting my SECOND wooden aquarium (so EIGHT marble aquariums crafted) and a game reset randomly reduced my crated marble aquariums to 3...so now I am stuck on this goal until I craft another one??? I know I need a gazzillion more for goal 10, but I don't want to lose credit for having to craft another just to push thru this goal. This event is energy and resource intensive enough without these random game glitches making even harder for us!
    Exactly the same thing happened to me
    Doesn?t make sense when you need to have made 8 for wooden aquariums

Rhino Keeper
    I feel like I am getting set back every once in a while. I was sure I was crafting my third marble aquarium and when I went to my workshop to start again, I only had 2 made. It also seems in the past that I have made the carnivorous fish and then when I go to make the aquarium, I am missing one. I do not normally keep track on paper but I think I am going to have to start doing so.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    I am on goal 10. The goal started with the requirement of "Grow Underwater Plants" - 3; now I go back in a few hours later and it states I need to grow 4? There should be 2 screenshots attached. What's with changing the goals? I've never heard of this happening before. I'm hoping this is going to be changed back.

PS - How do you send attachments to this forum on an iphone? I had to go to my computer so you could see the screenshots, proving I wasn't seeing things.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	53061   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	53062  

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I am on goal 10. The goal started with the requirement of "Grow Underwater Plants" - 3; now I go back in a few hours later and it states I need to grow 4? There should be 2 screenshots attached. What's with changing the goals? I've never heard of this happening before. I'm hoping this is going to be changed back.

PS - How do you send attachments to this forum on an iphone? I had to go to my computer so you could see the screenshots, proving I wasn't seeing things.
    Attachments not showing????

Executive Chef
    I thought I was done with the marble columns only to realize I need to do another set of the marble aquariums, this thing is confusing & too difficult.

Think I'm done after this goal, there's just too much back and forth crafting although I would've like to have the merman but not worth the effort.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    WOW. THEY HAVE CHANGED THAT Goal 10 now really does require 4 Underwater plants instead of previous 3. I have screenshots - yep, they changed it.. Few hours ago mine said 3 Underwater plants. Now it also says 4. Sigh, I was few hours away from completing this goal!

I just hope they won't ask for extra one in Goal 13 now. That all those 4 would count! I really hope this just means we won't have to craft any after goal 10.
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 09-17-19 at 05:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Attachments not showing????
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    WOW. THEY HAVE CHANGED THAT Goal 10 now really does require 4 Underwater plants instead of previous 3. I have screenshots - yep, they changed it.. Few hours ago mine said 3 Underwater plants. Now it also says 4. Sigh, I was few hours away from completing this goal!

I just hope they won't ask for extra one in Goal 13 now. That all those 4 would count! I really hope this just means we won't have to craft any after goal 10.
    Changing the goals, especially one you're currently working on, is just plain wrong!!!! Come on, S8! 😡

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to keep at it, but I very seriously doubt I'll finish this one. It seems extremely difficult to accomplish without spending a massive amount of gems for the extra event workshop and/or speeding up crafts (much less having an excess of banked energy). I only had enough runes for 2 speed ups and that's it. While I enjoy challenging events, this particular event is beyond repetitious. It is impressively tedious in how often we have to jam fish and kelp/rocks together to make new things, only to jam MORE fish and kelp/rocks to make bigger/other things.

I REALLY hope S8 throws out a quality assessment survey after this event because they will DEFINITELY get feedback.