Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
I just did some math to figure out what's left for me to do in this event and it turns out I need 72 hrs of crafting time per workshop, about 10 hrs per day (without boosting). I'm level 50, a bit into goal 10 right now.

I think there are some great improvements here about this type of event:
the 10 flowers that reliably drop the base ingredient (unlike the 5 fawns or 7 robots in prior events),
the use of existing buildings to craft items,
and we can use boosts to help move things along (so gemming isn't our only option).

However, I feel we are forced to boost (if we can) or gem in order to finish on time if we started late and/or can't log in every two hours. And then there's Meghana... I wish she had a chance to drop other event items instead of just the flowers that we need towards the end. That would have made for a more appealing purchase. Is she Sherman's mom? Does she get the necklace? Also, do we know yet if Meghana will have drops after the event? So many questions about Meghana...
Yes, Meghana is Shermans mom. It said so in their conversation between quests. Hmm, I have Meghana in my kingdom - and no - she does not wear the kelp necklace I crafted.

I really hope they will give Meghana some good drops after this event, since currently she is just a gemhole.