Page 40 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For me, I had completed the first 3 steps of Goal 9 and started the Aquarium Terrariums before I went to sleep. When I woke up, I placed both ATs but the goal didn't complete. I opened the goal to see what I missed and found that it reset so now only the final task was finished and I had to redo the first 3 steps to complete it. My game didn't roll back or reset and I didn't lose any materials, rather it seems that at some point overnight the goal itself rolled back in my goal book.
    UGH, I am so sorry, AS! All that work! I wonder if keeping them in storage does anything to keep the completed tasks? That has happened in other events for me. If I placed them in my kingdom, it reset. Whatever the issue, we should not have to *figure it out* on our own, or bang the respective jukebox of this game with our fists to get it to work properly.

If you were in fact able to keep the items, then I might keep going just to craft them and chalk the rest up to a loss and move on.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Thanks Spiritwind for getting the goals updated! You're the best.

So if my math is correct

16 each of the omnivorous and carnivorous fish
    64 shark teeth for the marble aquariums
    4 shark teeth for eoin.

Thanks everyone.
    This looks right to me. I went on a major shark attack earlier so I've crossed the battling shark hurdle. This put me with enough shark teeth to finish and also enough pebbles to finish. So unless we get another of those "modifications " out of thin air, all I need to do is park a beast and chop kelp.
    Evidently there must be a statement written in fine print fine somewhere- S8 reserves the right to change goals whenever it suits them.
    I missed that part.

Actually It was so confusing to me, I don't know if I lost anything or what. Just weird.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-18-19 at 10:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaAndMe2 View Post
    So, there it is, the grand prize. For me, Not worth the effort, or the mind numbing boredom.

Am I the only one who thinks making the same thing over and over ... and over... and over again is boring? Chop chop chop. Seriously, it isn't fun. Games should be fun. Just saying.

On the bright side, I can now leave my baby shark as a crying baby.

oh, but the adult shark is adorable,and is wearing Castle Story clothing lololol. Sherman blinks an eye, wags his shark tail, it's very cute. I was enchanted & happy; just getting ready to post about it when I discovered the Goal 9 rollback. Now my happiness over the shark(s) (I like the samurai warrior sharks' looks) is overshadowed by my frustration at the rollback. Good Grief.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C08F8D62-09E3-48E1-A132-C6B66D8562C7.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	339.9 KB 
ID:	53070 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	105A8944-A015-42E3-AC72-357E8C886E78.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	393.6 KB 
ID:	53071
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-18-19 at 10:51 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    So what are the odds they pull a reverse Monalise and Eoin drops 40 energy daily after the event?

Edit add: I hate not finishing anything but I’m debating quitting now out of sheer rebellion of these crazy goals.
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 09-18-19 at 10:54 AM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    So what are the odds they pull a reverse Monalise and Eoin drops 40 energy daily after the event?
    We can only hope.......
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I need more pink flowers Sherman!!! One?? Every 8 hours?? Hopefully by this evening I will be starting to craft underwater plants.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    This is what keeps me going most events. That "what if..." smh. I keep looking at these requirements though and seeing myself stuck in Goal 7 Land forever.

Rhino Keeper
    So. I made four new aquariums. However, if I proceed and craft the terrarium now with all probability the goal will reset again. What to do? Decisions, decisions.

Executive Chef
    Well, yesterday while I was on goal 10. It changed. ('m on high level (50) so it then changed from needing 3 Underwater Plants to needing 4).

Don't worry guys. Today I completed the goals 10-13.

Good news! Goals 11 and 12 have not changed!

Name:	Goal 11.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	53072Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 12.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	53073

For those who are worried that they also changed Goal 13 for us- no, we don't have to worry about any new Underwater plants after goal . 10. Those 4 needed in goal 10 are last ones. ( After the change)

Name:	Goal 13.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	53074 Goal 13 is just summoning. And summoning rerquires: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Summon Merman.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	53075

Fashion Designer
    I just did some math to figure out what's left for me to do in this event and it turns out I need 72 hrs of crafting time per workshop, about 10 hrs per day (without boosting). I'm level 50, a bit into goal 10 right now.

I think there are some great improvements here about this type of event:
    the 10 flowers that reliably drop the base ingredient (unlike the 5 fawns or 7 robots in prior events),
    the use of existing buildings to craft items,
    and we can use boosts to help move things along (so gemming isn't our only option).

However, I feel we are forced to boost (if we can) or gem in order to finish on time if we started late and/or can't log in every two hours. And then there's Meghana... I wish she had a chance to drop other event items instead of just the flowers that we need towards the end. That would have made for a more appealing purchase. Is she Sherman's mom? Does she get the necklace? Also, do we know yet if Meghana will have drops after the event? So many questions about Meghana...