Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 694

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

  1. #191
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Raise your hand if you?re still on level seven and haven?t even crafted your first marble column, and you?ve played all day every day since the beginning? Just me? Cool.

    Broke, can?t buy packs or gem ahead. Trying to save runes to get an alicorn and I?m SO CLOSE so I cant use boosts. I?m also on the last 11 days of the hidden forest part 2 timed goal, another energy killer. You have to kill a whole tree (10 hits) for ONE green vine. At this rate, not only will I not complete THAT goal, but I cannot foresee clearing the seventh goal on this challenge for at least another two days. And it gets harder?? WHY. ALL THE WHYS.
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Hand Raised!
    Almost in the same boat, JUST crafted my first column. I can't play when I work so my best times are off days and I slept a lot my last day off. Still on Goal 7. Thought I was doing good at 17 shark teeth . . . 96 needed total, 101 for the collector. I know it's still early in . . . but maybe I'm not doing AS well as I thought, lol.

  2. #192
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    84
    At least we have each other

  3. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by daesal View Post
    Uh, Storm8 how do you spell ?Omnivorous?? My daughter noticed this.
    That?s so funny! I didn?t even notice. It?s funny how our brains can manipulate (in this case correct) our perception based on what we expect to see.

  4. #194
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Almost in the same boat, JUST crafted my first column. I can't play when I work so my best times are off days and I slept a lot my last day off. Still on Goal 7. Thought I was doing good at 17 shark teeth . . . 96 needed total, 101 for the collector. I know it's still early in . . . but maybe I'm not doing AS well as I thought, lol.
    I am right there with all of you. I too can't play while at work and even on the weekends I cant log in every two hours. I will just see how far I get but I won't stress out about it. I am not a fan of endlessly crafting the same materials just to make bigger things especially when we don't really know how the end product(s) will enhance our kingdoms.
    Thuakie Sword #19

  5. #195
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    176
    Sorry if I missed the explanation for the boosts but how do you get the silver runes all i get are the bronze. Good luck to everyone & thanks for the help

  6. #196
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Sorry if I missed the explanation for the boosts but how do you get the silver runes all i get are the bronze. Good luck to everyone & thanks for the help
    Well, you just keep trying. Most trades result in bronze. Every now and then you WILL get silver in the mix. Gold is so ultra rare, that this may not show up in months. Basically only thing to do is keep doing eleven trades.

  7. #197
    Hi, sorry to ask but how do you do the trades you are talking about? I'm currently lvl 36, is this something that happens the higher up the game you get? Many thanks serena

  8. #198
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Well, you just keep trying. Most trades result in bronze. Every now and then you WILL get silver in the mix. Gold is so ultra rare, that this may not show up in months. Basically only thing to do is keep doing eleven trades.
    Thanks so much for the info, I was afraid that was the answer but was hoping I was wrong. Thanks again

  9. #199
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    Hi, sorry to ask but how do you do the trades you are talking about? I'm currently lvl 36, is this something that happens the higher up the game you get? Many thanks serena
    We're referring to the Elven Outpost, which you unlock and then can daily submit various materials/crafts for Elven runes that can boost various components of your board. Spiritwind posted the link at the top of the first page with a lot of other general use links. According to the page it's available once you're level 30, but you do need to expand to it to gain access to the quest line.

  10. #200
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    Hi, sorry to ask but how do you do the trades you are talking about? I'm currently lvl 36, is this something that happens the higher up the game you get? Many thanks serena
    The trades we were referring to are what we need to get the boosts at the elven outpost.

Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •