Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Sherman takes 5 feeding to grow up and then he has an 8 hour collection timer. He goes from tiny and crying to HUGE (way bigger than Naga) and all preppy in a button down. I would attach a pic but I don?t know how.

He is by the water in my kingdom so you can visit and see!
    I visited your kingdom and Sherman is huge. I wonder if we need the pink flowers he drops for future goals. Maybe I would leave him as a baby if his drops aren't great. Sounds like he's a cute baby!

Rhino Keeper
    Sherman dropped one flower and maybe bone or creepy tooth? Normal monster stuff other than the flower. Goal 9 doesn?t call for the flower yet. Super cute as a baby and goes from the size of a normal baby monster to a very big boy. A megladon for sure!

Executive Chef
    Neferlala is my current id! ... we are already neighbours!
    How do I stop this grammar issue?
    ... A megladon for sure!
    Oh hey neighbour!

Sherman is massive!
    But seems he is in proportion to the Warrior Shark and Meghana cause they are humongous!
    Definately a megladon species!

The grammar issue is super annoying - but I use the emojis , so I just try to write posts without apostrophes.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 09-13-19 at 10:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    Neferlala is my current I?d! I saw it when I tried to invite you-we are already

How do I stop this grammar issue?
    I think you go to Settings, then Keyboard, and shut off Smart Punctuation. If not, meme1098 will correct me.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-13-19 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Additional info

Executive Chef
    Sherman takes 5 feeding to grow up and then he has an 8 hour collection timer. He goes from tiny and crying to HUGE (way bigger than Naga) and all preppy in a button down. I would attach a pic but I don?t know how.

He is by the water in my kingdom so you can visit and see!
    wow. he is huge. i like him small!

@wishie- i love your fish. i wish i had enough space (btw-sent you PM).

all these pretty layouts and everything make me wishful. im glad i am not the only one stuck on goal 7. seems to be taking forever
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 09-13-19 at 08:22 PM.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    I know I've said this the last several events, but it bears repeating: Great job with the sound effects, s8! I guess I can now say I know what sound a shark makes... at least in the realm of CS.

Glad to see the last few events weren't a fluke; it seems like we're getting back to more events that offer original items and away from the endless string of reused and recolored animals. Offering unique event items with individual traits (such as new animations and sound effects) really elevates game play and makes an event feel more complete - not to mention enjoyable - to me.

All the care and attention given to these little details are what made this game stand out and got me hooked to begin with. The effort to give goals/events with more original content is noticed and appreciated - keep 'em coming, s8!

Fashion Designer
    Oh gosh. Just realisted I won't be able to finish this because I'm going on holidays next week. I don't think I'll have time for this. No internet on traveling days.

Just wondered is there anything along the way worth going for. I'll stop tearing my hair out for those aquariums.

Rhino Keeper
    The birthday kraken drops energy just in case anyone hasn?t collected from him yet 🤤🤤 I got 7 this time and some other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Do you know the quick collect method? You tap several times, hit your home button twice. I've been getting a lot of sharks to fight when I do that.
    "HOME" button? I play on my iPad and don't know where home button is other than when visiting other kingdoms.
    Any tips please....Thanks!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ok...question for S8. Why did I pay 60 gems for the gold flower if it's only gonna drop 1 fish or like this morning...it dropped 0 fish!!!

Checked the back of the card & max is 999 so that's not the problem!
    Since I've had great success in the past by spending gems for the "premier" item-uses less energy bc I always got at least one, or even multiples, of required item per collection-Sooooo, I used gems for the gold flower and like you, I have collected as often as possible with ZERO results

Whaaaazzzzuuuup wit dat S8???
    Waaaaaaa, poor me, call the 'waaambulance'
    Lol, good luck y'all
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom