Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Rhino Keeper
    Is wayward fish a rare drop from Aquaria flower? Collected 3 times from Aquaria flowers with no wayward fish. So still stuck at goal 3.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry for the typo, but the goal does say 2 tide pools which would be correct. I've updated that goal and it also gives 50 crowns.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Is wayward fish a rare drop from Aquaria flower? Collected 3 times from Aquaria flowers with no wayward fish. So still stuck at goal 3.
    Did you get 10 flowers? I'm getting 4 per collection so far. Bit slow going...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Don?t forget to use your Apothecary boost everyone!
    Thanks so much for the reminder WittyWitch!
    I never really use them, but with all the workshop crafts all those silver and bronze runes are very helpful.

I just saved enough gold runes for my first Rainbow Alicorn. It took me a very long time, but I have to say he is amazing. Energy + decorations drops.

Great picture Wishtheywerereal, thanks for sharing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry for the typo, but the goal does say 2 tide pools which would be correct. I've updated that goal and it also gives 50 crowns.
    Thanks for clearing it up SpiritWind00.

Rhino Keeper
    I think baby shark must drop teeth (probably a little random) in order to get enough teeth to craft all the columns and papa shark. I am crafting my first aquarium now so I should have baby shark tomorrow morning at the lad test. I?ll report when I know!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I dont know that song, and I dont Want to know lololol
    Grandpa said the same thing, so I, of course, showed him the video the grandkids love. A little while later I heard him singing "Tony Stark, do do do do, Tony Stark. Arya Stark, do do do do, Arya Stark...." I think he thought he was helping, bless him.

It seems that I might be the minority, but I love the Sharks. It?s something different from the normal fairies and gardens- which I understand is the theme, but how many fairies does a kingdom need? It does seem to take a lot of energy, but for all the years that I?ve played- I have always managed to finish.

Now if only I can get The Master Botanist to close out I would be a happy camper

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I noted we may be able to craft beyond the max of 10 aquaria flowers if we get the 225 gem building. I am not getting it, but it may be worth it for some. Whoever posted about the boosts, thanks for the reminder! With the tinker camp updated to do loads more crafts (thank you thank you S8 for considering player experience, more of that please), the complete occupation of the workshops (like storming an embassy or a political sit-in! SO much to craft!) this event isn't as onerous as it could be in terms of distracting from other goals. PHEW!!!

No adventure showing up, so we can hold on to our nuggets! Yay! I am still recovering from making armoured lions.

Also - I finally have a use for all those coral reefs (well, not ALL, they do accumulate) : ) In case you are wondering about my toddler-like efforts, it is a fish. : D

Attachment 52997

I would LOVE to see more talented efforts to inspire if anyone has room to play with decorations! : )
    I see the fish, you are so artsy
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Am used to waking up at 5am to max 2hour collection.

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast