Page 45 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Is it a bug or design that sharks drop no energy while hitting them down. Every other monster of which I am aware drops 1 energy every few hits due to the tavernum (spelling?) quests. The sharks should only take maybe 8 energy each, but take 10 because I do not get the energy drops. I get 2 on ****s, rarely 3. The critical hits that drop 2 health are uncommon, but seem about right for the larger monsters; I assume early-game monsters have a higher chance to be critically hit.

I apologize if this was mentioned earlier, but I did not see it in the 20+ pages I have read.

Edit: suddenly, Thursday, as in 7 days into event, I am getting energy from shark hits. Very positive change!
    Last edited by zentia42; 09-19-19 at 05:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zentia42 View Post
    Is it a bug or design that sharks drop no energy while hitting them down. Every other monster of which I am aware drops 1 energy every few hits due to the tavernum (spelling?) quests. The sharks should only take maybe 8 energy each, but take 10 because I do not get the energy drops. I get 2 on ****s, rarely 3. The critical hits that drop 2 health are uncommon, but seem about right for the larger monsters; I assume early-game monsters have a higher chance to be critically hit.

I apologize if this was mentioned earlier, but I did not see it in the 20+ pages I have read.
    Yep, sharks didn't drop any.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    No coral? I'm getting blue and orange coral as well.
    I already have 99 each of blue and orange coral. Wouldn't it be great if he also dropped Expansion Permits once in a while! I wouldn't complain.

Rhino Keeper
    My younger kingdom just hit level 50 today and it's actually only about 7 or 8 months old. I have completed every event so far because in my older kingdom I skipped many of them and I regretted it later.

I'm on task in both of my kingdoms to finish sometime tomorrow. In my younger kingdom I only have 1 weekly energy source but I do have about 30 dailies. Most were won from events but I did purchase some from the sales.

I hope everyone finishes that wants to. Here's wishing all luck!!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Don't know if this is the proper place for this question but hoping someone can help. I'm working on getting more boosts & I'm finding a lot of items needed are fins, have checked out the hub & thouht it said they could be found at the memoseas but I'm not having any luck. Have i misunderstood. Thanks so much for any help. Good luck to everyone on this goal!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Don't know if this is the proper place for this question but hoping someone can help. I'm working on getting more boosts & I'm finding a lot of items needed are fins, have checked out the hub & thouht it said they could be found at the memoseas but I'm not having any luck. Have i misunderstood. Thanks so much for any help. Good luck to everyone on this goal!
    I finally found out if you plant tideblooms, when you collect you will sometimes get a marmosea monster that when you slay him, he will drop some fins. Color of fins depends upon color of marmosea spawned. Make sure you don't have a monster already spawned. I also had to chop quite a few at one time to spawn them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zentia42 View Post

I get a few energy sometimes.

Sherman gave a fish plus a bloom this collection.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much, I was getting frustrated with myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I finally found out if you plant tideblooms, when you collect you will sometimes get a marmosea monster that when you slay him, he will drop some fins. Color of fins depends upon color of marmosea spawned. Make sure you don't have a monster already spawned. I also had to chop quite a few at one time to spawn them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Yeah, they drop from marmosea , but not every time. They are quite rare drop.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    My boost has just doubled the collection time. Really annoyed as short of time and very few boost resources left.

Don't hold your breath. I've been back and forth with S8 about this for four days now and my ticket keeps getting closed with no resolution. I'm incredibly frustrated.