Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Bfstone ... thank you so much for putting things in perspective that way. Very well worded!!

Nightclub Owner
    Page 1 updated with the new math. This event is rather insane in therms of energy, mostly used to chop rocks & kelp with a fair dose of shark slicing. Not to mention the crafting frenzy. A whopping 184 items listed, + a few specials.

I am still missing the cost of the Wood Aquarium.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Page 1 updated with the new math. This event is rather insane in therms of energy, mostly used to chop rocks & kelp with a fair dose of shark slicing. Not to mention the crafting frenzy. A whopping 184 items listed, + a few specials.

I am still missing the cost of the Wood Aquarium.
    Wood Aquarium cost? You mean this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wood Aquarium.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	53056

I uploaded bunch of pictures and inventory cards yesterday. Pages 26 - 27 ( same thread).

Executive Chef

Name:	Underwater plants.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	53057Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Underwater plants back.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	53058

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katbean2 View Post
    Bfstone ... thank you so much for putting things in perspective that way. Very well worded!!
    High-five! ❤️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post

Name:	Underwater plants.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	53057Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Underwater plants back.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	53058
    Did not see that post. Thanks.

Now the requirements for this event are even more insane!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    It isn't so, breathe easy fellow posting person. : ) : ) I would cut back on events and probably have to use gems to be able to finish them, work is just getting too demanding. And Inlove my work, even more than I love this game (so that is a LOT). The next couple of months I am doing a lot of negotiating, and should be well enough to take on big (and gem-subsidising) tranches of work.

Frankly, a lot is up to S8. This event is unacceptably demanding. The forum is a huge part of my enjoyment, and I know from other parts of my life how much effort goes into creating and maintaining these lovely spaces. As always always always, kudos to SW and SC in particular, everyone kind enough to advise intelligently, and, everyone here w a sense of humour (overlapping categories of course).

Having spent Roughly 60 gems on speed crafting (much more satisfying to me than speed dating was and doesn't require putting on makeup or planning outfits), I am currently in the belly of the whale of goal ten. I have marble aquariums number 3 & 4 crafting now, so 8 MORE to go. This whale has l o o o n g intestines! I should, as it were, come out the other end (bad pun, I know, I know) in 5 days or so. No point spending gems on crafts when I need to wait for Sherman's flowers in any case, and will finish on time - WITH expenditure- NO WAY would I have finished this event without gemming; I won't have the time to even babysit a boost sufficiently, plus, I don't want to use ten boosts on one event. Their main value for me now is to get half price crafts.

THAT means doing more elven trades and THAT means collecting more from the sea resources - I stopped about half a year ago but ran out of blue shells and blue anemones. I do enjoy how interconnected aspects of the game are. No way I will stop playing, pray for a lucrative contract and I can gem and post and laugh through all of the events. I am starting a new thread for unicorns like ham2905 to advise on events budgets. : )
    I did two of the $4.99 packs. Normally I do 1 per event because I do enjoy this so much and I want to support the developers but with this one I did two because I wanted it done for my 40th bday today as a present to myself! Plus if it drops energy I'm all in! I think I did 4-5 eleven boost and then my gem cost to speed up was only 2 or 4 gems so I gemmed ahead with ones I'd won. I did all the o fish then c fish then the marble ones!

Fashion Designer
    Happy birthday! ��������
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Whew!!! This one is a toughie for me! I never seem to have enough energy for chopping. I also don?t have alicorns, or much help energy wise, which is ok. Every time I think I?m doing good a shark pops up and eats all my energy. Chomp chomp. Haha. As a gal with a saltwater aquarium I love the graphics in this one and am having fun playing but accepting I?m not going to finish this one. It?s always fun to read along and see how you all are doing.

Rhino Keeper
    The first-I love the unlimited energy esp after learning about the quick collect on these forums!

I would pay a lot!!! For something that dropped unlimited energy for even 1 minute everyday!