Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I have been on travel, and I just got the baby shark. Energy is no problem and I sat down last night and chopped until I got Charlie the shark from the trade wagon. Should I raise the baby, or is there just not enough time left to get the flowers?
    Youll need 12 flowers total, and each drop is an 8hr timer. It only drops one at a time, so unless you can speed up with gems it might be tight

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Youll need 12 flowers total, and each drop is an 8hr timer. It only drops one at a time, so unless you can speed up with gems it might be tight
    Thanks. I think I will leave him as a baby then.

Rhino Keeper
    Deleted
    Last edited by Ki250; 09-21-19 at 06:48 PM.

Is there something going on with the Elven Rune Market?

I’ve done three to four trades a day for the last four days but have been paid in nothing but bronze and gold runes. I’m down to having barely enough silver runes for two more Workshop boosts and have been trying again and again to earn more silver runes but to no avail

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

I’ve done three to four trades a day for the last four days but have been paid in nothing but bronze and gold runes. I’m down to having barely enough silver runes for two more Workshop boosts and have been trying again and again to earn more silver runes but to no avail
    I have always found the rune payments to be very unfair. The elves are miserly for sure, and I generally ignore them. But I have done several trades during this event since I've been using boosts. All I've gotten is bronze runes and not even many of those. I got a couple of silver once, but they sure haven't slipped up and tossed me any gold!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am relieved to say that I will finally finish this tomorrow. Just one more visit to Thomas, with one more shark to fight, and I can craft Eoin (or whatever his name is). This event reminds me of the Barons tea party from way back, and I quit that one because I got sick of crafting the same thing over and over in increasing quantities for a nothing prize. I stuck with it this time, but I wish I hadn't even started. I used to find aquariums pleasant and relaxing. Now...not so much. But like a glutton for punishment, I am curious to see what new storyline they have in store for next week.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I just need one..more..underwater plant.. phew! �� Also, I have proven to myself that I still am not friends with math. I?ve got too many supplies now. Doh! ��*♀️
    Haha, me too! I thought I was being so smart and efficient with my lists and keeping track of every drop.
    Good to read I'm not the only one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Sorry you are not getting any silver runes, but do you know how lucky you are you are getting the gold ones?
    They are priceless.

Rhino Keeper
    does anyone think the megahana shark will go on sale before the end of the event? im gonna buy her either way but would hate to waste gems. not much has gone on sale for the past few events so i figured i probably wont have a sale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I have always found the rune payments to be very unfair. The elves are miserly for sure, and I generally ignore them. But I have done several trades during this event since I've been using boosts. All I've gotten is bronze runes and not even many of those. I got a couple of silver once, but they sure haven't slipped up and tossed me any gold!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am relieved to say that I will finally finish this tomorrow. Just one more visit to Thomas, with one more shark to fight, and I can craft Eoin (or whatever his name is). This event reminds me of the Barons tea party from way back, and I quit that one because I got sick of crafting the same thing over and over in increasing quantities for a nothing prize. I stuck with it this time, but I wish I hadn't even started. I used to find aquariums pleasant and relaxing. Now...not so much. But like a glutton for punishment, I am curious to see what new storyline they have in store for next week.
    There is a new permanent storyline starting Sept. 26th so it should be a nice break!

Rhino Keeper
    My boost is not working