Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Farm Supplier
    I am done with this one! Too much time needed ! It’s a game, not my life!!!

Executive Chef
    Third collection from Eoin was 4 energy and 230 coins. Such a stunning creature should have better drops!

Executive Chef
    I am now Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB27C345-D147-4D31-AB2F-B2CAA766EB67.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	274.2 KB 
ID:	53105getting Christmas Magic instead of kelp tendrils from the kelp.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF4CFC00-4ED1-4AAB-82A2-7EF5645AA9ED.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	53106
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    That... is bizarre. Did the S8 gods run out f shrooms and petals?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you, Queens Ransom! I am level 47, and goal 10 requires 4 underwater plants (16 shark teeth per marble aquarium x4, 16 marble aquariums, etc.) I have one marble aquarium crafted, one in the workshop with an hour to go, and enough items for a third marble aquarium once my other workshop finishes this carnivorous fish. That still leaves one more to craft for just one underwater plant. By that point, I wont have any items in reserve except for the 8 wooden aquariums I already crafted in the potion shop yesterday, so that?s another 8 to go on those, too. But I have zero shark teeth, and about 11 pebbles and 21 kelp for making more fish for more aquariums, etc. My alicorns are tapped so I have no bonus energy except for 9 every 4 hours from my wizard school.

I CAN log in often, but even then it sounds as if it boils down to energy and if I can gather enough just to chop and fight sharks.

Farm Supplier
    Continued/about availability: That is the most frustrating part. I have not had work for over a week so I have nothing but time to play, and even dedicating all the hours I am awake to playing this event, I still might not make it. Where is the incentive if you play constantly without the reward unless you spend money on packs and gems??

Hallelujah! After doing the math, I?ll be done with accumulating the needed resources today. Depending, I maaaaayyy be able to finish crafting level 10 tomorrow but probably not until Monday.

I haven?t used any gems, any boosts, and I have only a handful of low energy droppers. However, I have a job where I can sneak onto CS every hour or two hours to use up energy and change out my crafting. I don?t know how anyone in my same situation (nothing to speed things up or using energy by the timer) who couldn?t also sit on their workshops/use timed energy through the day could finish this event.

I didn?t actually hate this event but I?m in the sweet spot of what I can manage. Plus I love decorations, could use any energy dropper I can get, and don?t have much underwater themed stuff (and am just starting the mermaid storyline). But if anything were different about my personal situation, I would probably also feel some deep frustration with this event. So my sympathies go out to everyone tearing their hair out right now.

In a bit of a silver lining, I?ve been using up my coal to make earth wisps and now have 83! I usually use up my coal, and then earth wisps, daily. It?s going to be expansion city next week!

Nightclub Owner
    Well I finally finished this endurance test and had planned to do nothing at all in my realm until the next update. Seeing the teaser that next update will be going back to the main story has me thinking maybe I should get around to finishing those last few permanent goals I've been ignoring. Decisions, decisions...

Farm Supplier
    I just did the math and I am not hopeful. Subtracting what I already have in storage or crafted, I need...

53 wayward fish
    300 kelp
    93 pebbles
    40 water
    52 shark teeth
    2 sea flowers

The hours needed to craft the 13 marble aquariums I have left is probably more than the event allows at this point, then I still need more kelp and pebbles for the necklace. 50 Energy to beat the remaining 2 sharks. Three beers. Six episodes of The Golden Girls. 10 lords a-leaping. 28 days later. 9 lives. And this paddle ball and thats all I need.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been on travel, and I just got the baby shark. Energy is no problem and I sat down last night and chopped until I got Charlie the shark from the trade wagon. Should I raise the baby, or is there just not enough time left to get the flowers?