Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    My rock has started spawning the glimmer golem often and the waste of energy is driving me crazy. I don?t mind the dire boar as much because at least you get some energy back and I also need the milk to craft the baby version. But using energy fighting other monsters when I need to get the shark is very annoying.
    At the beginning of this event I was spawning a dire boar from rocks with nearly single every chop. So now I have been spawning the sharks then going and chopping some rocks then ****ing the shark. Repeat.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    I caved and bought the value pack for $4.99 In both of my kingdoms. I did it mainly for the fish. I can keep the boost going in my older kingdom, but I keep running out of fish, lol!

In contrast, my younger kingdom has plenty of fish but I can only use the boost 2 more times.

The 15 minutes unlimited energy helped get some more shark teeth as well.

Heading to the first page to see just how many of everything we need. Lord only knows what the rest of the event is going to be like!

I have to hand it to S8, they have done a really good job on this event!!

As far as the boost goes, I have been using it nearly non-stop and have had no problems.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    In step 8, for higher level players you need 4 marble aquariums to make the aquarium terrarium as well as 20 water and 50 rock each. Still need a total of 2 aquarium terrarium, just the requirements are different.

Sorry to be the bearer of that news!
    trudyscandles
    Last edited by Trudyscandles; 09-15-19 at 09:11 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetikos View Post
    Does anyone know what Meghana drops (besides flowers)?
    Any bites on this yet? (ha ha)

I was wondering the same thing!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    This is a method of collecting that eliminates the chop, chop, chop, chop.....
    Two methods: The preferred way is that when you are chopping kelp or rock, tap quickly 10 or more times and then slide your phone screen up or down and then back.
    Another way is to do your fast tap, tap, tapping and then hit the Home button, I quickly do it 2 times, on your device.
    If you look back a couple of pages there are probably better instructions.
    And I believe it's explained in the Hub under tips for new players
    This method is invaluable when you do unlimited energy packs.
    Thank you! Very helpful!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Ugh, at least goal 8 is easy. - Aww, the baby shark is actually animated to cry.

Raise the Baby Shark 0/1
    Take care of Sherman 0/1
    Gather Sea Flowers 0/1

Rewards: + 100 coins; + 10 xp
    my baby shark isn't making any noise!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Raise your hand if you?re still on level seven and haven?t even crafted your first marble column, and you?ve played all day every day since the beginning? Just me? Cool.

Broke, can?t buy packs or gem ahead. Trying to save runes to get an alicorn and I?m SO CLOSE so I cant use boosts. I?m also on the last 11 days of the hidden forest part 2 timed goal, another energy ****er. You have to **** a whole tree (10 hits) for ONE green vine. At this rate, not only will I not complete THAT goal, but I cannot foresee clearing the seventh goal on this challenge for at least another two days. And it gets harder?? WHY. ALL THE WHYS.
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    my baby shark isn't making any noise!
    I did not mean noise. I meant there are actual tears time to time on his face.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Raise your hand if you?re still on level seven and haven?t even crafted your first marble column, and you?ve played all day every day since the beginning? Just me? Cool.

Broke, can?t buy packs or gem ahead. Trying to save runes to get an alicorn and I?m SO CLOSE so I cant use boosts. I?m also on the last 11 days of the hidden forest part 2 timed goal, another energy ****er. You have to **** a whole tree (10 hits) for ONE green vine. At this rate, not only will I not complete THAT goal, but I cannot foresee clearing the seventh goal on this challenge for at least another two days. And it gets harder?? WHY. ALL THE WHYS.
    Hand Raised!

New Resident
    Uh, Storm8 how do you spell ?Omnivorous?? My daughter noticed this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4F86AD6D-A3B8-472D-A94A-D728290D440D.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	306.0 KB 
ID:	53038