Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Rhino Keeper
    Stymie: what is the timer on Meghana? I'm wondering how many future flowers we will need.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Stymie: what is the timer on Meghana? I'm wondering how many future flowers we will need.
    8 hours. And so far mine has only dropped 1 flower every collection, nothing else.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Ham, so far, our girl Meghana is not worth her weight in gems!

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see another source for the clown fish come out of this event. I’m always short on those especially when the Elven Trade calls for them.

Rhino Keeper
    I purchased both items for gems the craft building can’t think of its name at very beginning of event if I knew what it was going to consist of I certainly would not of spent the gems I have plenty of energy, I do not work so have the ability to play when I want, have plenty of silver and bronze to run my boost consistently and still do not think I will be able to complete these insane amount of requirements. I have even purchased the boost pack with the 15 min unlimited energy. Too pour salt on my wounds I also purchased meghana. So disappointed I obviously don’t mind spending however if so spending should at least get some sort of compensation.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I remember I posted during last event that I actually set a 2 hour timer. I didn't think that this would become a requirement to meeting goals. A lot of players will quit.
    Right now all I'm working on are expansions, and chopping my kelp and stones as needed. I'm not using boosts or buying packs.
    We'll see how far this takes me.
    I, like you, am only doing expansions and chopping kelp and rock outcroppings. I am not using boosts either. I don't have many boosts. I only ever get bronze runes. Therefore I have given up trading resources for third class runes. Energy is also not a problem for me. Time is. This will definitely be the event that has me finishing it closest to the deadline. Good luck to all. Love all the encouragement and humor of the forum!

Executive Chef
    On a small positive note, it was earlier reported that we need 72 Shark Teeth for Goal 10. According to Destiel0918, we only need 48. That's 24 less. A lot less chopping. I did say it was a small positive note. At this point, I'll take anything!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok!

Goal 11:

1. Visit Thomas house
    2. Defeat Warrior Shark (it's Meghana) 25 hits

PS I'm out of silver runes so no more boosting ahead for me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    On a small positive note, it was earlier reported that we need 72 Shark Teeth for Goal 10. According to Destiel0918, we only need 48. That's 24 less. A lot less chopping. I did say it was a small positive note. At this point, I'll take anything!
    That may have been me! I was on zero sleep! I may have been adding in precious goals? Idk. Nonsleep

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 12:

Make a kelp necklace

Go to Thomas house

Defeat warrior ( 25 hits again)

So 11 and 12 are easy!