Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Does anyone know what goal 10 is? I am currently crafting the terrariums and don?t know what to chop in the meantime. I guess stone and kelp.
    All I've seen on Goal 10 posted so far is that we need 72 shark teeth.
    So yeah, that means stone and kelp.
    Last edited by riverly; 09-15-19 at 11:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    This event is insane energy hungry. Redid the math on page 1! We should or cannot affiliate with WWF, the amount of sharks we have to defeat is monumental!
    What is WWF? It's probably an event, but I can't figure it out. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    What is WWF? It's probably an event, but I can't figure it out. Just curious.
    world wildlife federation its the oldest "save the animals" organization in America

now for about 15 years, it was also the initials of the world wrestling federation until the original WWF sued them and they changed their name to world wrestling entertainment .....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    🙋🏽*♀️Hand partially up. I'm still at goal 7 but I haven't been playing all day since the beginning. I only really started dipping my toes in last night after I saw the tide pool pond and decided I wanted two of them. I'm slowly making the fish for the aquarium and columns. Not even sure I want them because I really don't want any more water or fish or scales and after that last event, that merman isn't looking trustworthy.
    I make it a habit to not trust mermen as a general rule. They think theyre soooo cool with their tridents and long hair. Well, guess what, Aquaman! You... you are pretty cool, actually.

But I mostly wanted to give emotional support because I, too, am still stuck on the seventh goal. I have one column made. One. SPEAKING OF ONE... the kraken gift we won has twice dropped one energy, and Monalise from the last event has also been dropping one or two at a time. But ONE energy? What?s even the point? *my bad, here?s that energy back you just used. The princess is in another castle* (tromboooooooone)
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Rhino Keeper
    Do the terrariums drop useful stuff? Shark teeth perhaps?
    #wishfulthinking
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Goal 10:

The aquarium terrariums have a 10 minute timer and give water, mermaid scales so far.

1. Build 4 wood aquariums (potion shop takes 30 minutes-kelp, water, fish)

2. Gather 3 sea flowers (from Sherman)

3. Build 4 marble aquariums.

4. Grow 3 underwater plants-which each require 4 marble aquariums, 4 wood aquariums and 3 flowers from Sherman.

Again I'm level 39 so numbers may change for higher players.
    Thanks for posting this! 8 more marble aquariums, I think I might cry!

Executive Chef
    Second collection from Meghana was 1 Sea Flower, 1 Water, and 1xp. Call me very disappointed. For all those gems, she should drop at least one Shark Tooth each collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post

I think it's 12 Marble Aquariums. The 4 Marble Aquariums from number 3 count toward number 4. But if I keep rereading it, then we need 8 more Marble Aquariums because we need 3 Underwater Plants. I must be confused because 12 is outrageous!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-16-19 at 01:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post

The ones built in goal 7 do not count towards goal 10 FYI

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    They count towards them.
    I meant the ones you build in step 3 of goal 10 count. The ones you built in step 7 don't.