Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

I probably wouldn’t be as annoyed by this challenge if the shark dropped more than one shark tooth every tow and then. As it is it’s just tedious and a massive energy drain.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all for letting me know where to find Meghana. I had been dreading her being from an earlier event since I just returned after some medical issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Thank you all for letting me know where to find Meghana. I had been dreading her being from an earlier event since I just returned after some medical issues.
    I'm so sorry. Hope you are feeling better

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I put my Sherman near my 8 hourly collections, so I wouldn't forget about him. I kept forgetting him.
    I keep a walled off area for event stuff. In one like this, I can just focus on that little square and ignore the rest of my kingdom. Or just know what to focus on first.

Executive Chef
    sherman will also be an orphan in my kingdom. i almos have enough just to finish the event. i'm not going to go **** 55 more sharks just for daddy
    i'm glad there are plenty of you still on #10 with me. the long aquarium times along with sherman are ****ing me
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Sherman will be an orphan in my realm as well. I have zero​ desire to **** 55 more more sharks for dad.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Sherman will be an orphan in my realm as well. I have zero​ desire to **** 55 more more sharks for dad.
    Same in my kingdom. No way am I going to **** 1 more shark much less 55!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    anyone else still stuck slugging away on #10? or am i just really far behind everyone?
    Iam still on Goal 9 so... you are in good company!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zentia42 View Post
    Is it a bug or design that sharks drop no energy while hitting them down. Every other monster of which I am aware drops 1 energy every few hits due to the tavernum (spelling?) quests. The sharks should only take maybe 8 energy each, but take 10 because I do not get the energy drops. I get 2 on ****s, rarely 3. The critical hits that drop 2 health are uncommon, but seem about right for the larger monsters; I assume early-game monsters have a higher chance to be critically hit.

I apologize if this was mentioned earlier, but I did not see it in the 20+ pages I have read.

Edit: suddenly, Thursday, as in 7 days into event, I am getting energy from shark hits. Very positive change!
    Butterfly net trolls in the previous event never dropped any energy, not even on death. That was a major part of why I gave up on that event.

Executive Chef
    For anyone who actually wants Daddy shark, but would love to make even more. After crafting 2 - the craft is still open ( in case anyone actually wants that).