Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Farm Supplier
    Only 2 days left and I am only part way through part 10. Realizing there is no earthly way I can finish this event, way too many items to craft that take hours to make. Plus if you work full time you cannot be checking workshops every hour.

Time to call it quits and use my energy elsewhere. This has to be the worst event ever for time. Not sure the end prize is worth this much trouble!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm still working through goal 10 as well. Have 4 more marble aquariums to make and haven't got all of the other items needed for them yet. I've never been this late in finishing an event and thankfully I have gems to use if I keep being distracted by real life and work.

Executive Chef
    I finished earlier today. I now have a total of 4341 crowns. That's all I have to say about that-Forrest Gump.

Banned
    Eoin dropped an Orange Coral

Rhino Keeper
    I actually spent real money to purchase a starter pack this time. I would never have finished Goal 10 without it. I’ve been playing CS a long time...five years at the very least. This is the first time I’ve spent real money. Was it worth the money? I don't know. However, I play CS frequently, every day, so perhaps $10 for several years of “entertainment” is OK.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I actually spent real money to purchase a starter pack this time. *snip* However, I play CS frequently, every day, so perhaps $10 for several years of ?entertainment? is OK.
    Well, I've bought a license for my daughter for an indie game about 8 years ago, must have been about $10 back then. The game was sold to another company and the price is (has?) more than doubled. So I guess $10 is reasonable. (She's still playing it BTW LOL).

I've finished one aquarium terrarium yesterday and I didn't see how I could finish in time, so I've thrown in the towel. I was already prepared for this, so it's okay. I have two nice ponds and some disguised ponds. I can live with that.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I've finished one aquarium terrarium yesterday and I didn't see how I could finish in time, so I've thrown in the towel. I was already prepared for this, so it's okay. I have two nice ponds and some disguised ponds. I can live with that.
    Yea shoutout to the disguised ponds. I never have enough water and there are wells tucked in every nook and cranny of my kingdom. Glad to have a little water source diversity.

Executive Chef
    I gave up two days ago as I started goal 10 and knew I would be too busy to check every hour or two. I do love the look of the aquariums but not a shark fan. After playing for years I welcome but don’t actively seek out energy or trade ticket sources. I’m all about the look now and the art has been great.

Fashion Designer
    This event is the worst by far. The level of difficulty (ie. boredom) far surpassed the reward. Coming from a queendom with basically unlimited energy, I at times thought I should give up because it was too painfully boring to babysit my workshops constantly for almost 2 weeks straight. To add insult to injury I found none of the intermediate prizes worthy, unlike other events (pots of gold come to mind). So except for Eion, everything else will go straight to the storage shed once this event is over. I sometimes think they intentionally include a terrible event once in a while so we don't complain about other so-so events.

Sorry for the sour sentiment but I really admire those who still keep a positive attitude after such grueling 2 weeks. And kudos to all that complete, especially those with limited energy

Executive Chef
    I finished Eoin and got Daddy Shark. Love Sherman, and would love to get Meghana but she is too expensive (sigh). I got the first Value Pack because I loved the sumo wrestler look of Daddy Shark, and wanted to make sure I got him! But I, too, am so burned out, I haven't played much the past few days except to finish the event. Haven't collected dailies, worked on mainstoryline, or other things I usually love to do when finishing a few days before the event ends. I agree this was extremely intensive; I am not sure I want to do the next event! Instead of playing/spending more for my upcoming birthday, I think I want time off. Unless its a Monster Hunt.....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx