Thread: Hidden Oasis Habitat

Fashion Designer

Hidden Oasis Habitat

Why is the Hidden Oasis habitat not showing up in the market? Surely there must be a pyramid habitat that doesn't require gold to buy?! Please help!

The Hidden Oasis habitat was available until 09/03, at which point, it was removed from the Market. The habitats that are now being featured are the collective habitats (where you can place 4 habitats together that form a pattern). The Hydro Temple is currently available for 300 Gold. While I can't speculate on future updates to the game, I'll send your suggestion onto our development team for discussion.

Fashion Designer
    Was it removed from the market before we realized that we were going to have a month full of Egyptian dragons? I'm not sure; I'm just asking. However, it seems that if we had known that this month's focus would be Egypt type dragons, people could have stocked up on the Hidden Oasis habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    The Hidden Oasis habitat was available until 09/03, at which point, it was removed from the Market. The habitats that are now being featured are the collective habitats (where you can place 4 habitats together that form a pattern). The Hydro Temple is currently available for 300 Gold. While I can't speculate on future updates to the game, I'll send your suggestion onto our development team for discussion.
    Hey Vanellope
    Could you also remind the team that we need a habitat for flower element dragons that we can purchase for coins. Serious players already pay 100 gold a week to have a second den. Give us a break and at least allow every element to be covered by a coin based habitat.