Thread: Sobec Dragon

Rhino Keeper

Sobec Dragon

Once again storm8 has put a repeat dragon on the Leaderboard prize list. Just like the Hula Dragon, we now have a repeat Sobec Dragon We work our butts off for days just to get two new Dragons & we get stuck with one of them being a repeat. The Leaderboard Event isn?t even fun to play anymore. Come on storm8, you can at least make the game worth playing.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Thanks for your feedback. I'll send your suggestion onto our development team for discussion. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    This will be addressed and avoided in future Leaderboard events! Thank you for the feedback and appologies for any inconvience.

Banned
    Flatfoot, thanks for response. I thought I might add that while long time players may have Sobec, the LB is an opportunity for new players to get desirable dragons. Also some players just never had enough resources to get this dragon when it was first presented. So while some players may not like recycled dragons on the milestones, other players are happy.

You have a not so easy dilemma here. Perhaps use older grand prize dragons that fewer players have, or use new dragons and add more older ones to bingo ticket booth as you have been doing.

Could you also put back a milestone with a habitat? Most players liked those.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Flatfoot, thanks for response. I thought I might add that while long time players may have Sobec, the LB is an opportunity for new players to get desirable dragons. Also some players just never had enough resources to get this dragon when it was first presented. So while some players may not like recycled dragons on the milestones, other players are happy.

You have a not so easy dilemma here. Perhaps use older grand prize dragons that fewer players have, or use new dragons and add more older ones to bingo ticket booth as you have been doing.

Could you also put back a milestone with a habitat? Most players liked those.
    As an example of what you write about, I missed out on the Sobek when it first came out. I was thrilled for the chance to acquire it in the leaderboard event. That caused me to try harder that I normally would and I got the Ra dragon too. I like tha chance to possibly get a dragon that I missed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    As an example of what you write about, I missed out on the Sobek when it first came out. I was thrilled for the chance to acquire it in the leaderboard event. That caused me to try harder that I normally would and I got the Ra dragon too. I like tha chance to possibly get a dragon that I missed
    I never have a problem with the repeat dragons. I already have Hulu and Sobek but I can trade them for 40 essence and other players that weren't playing or didn't get them the first time around can get them. That's how I got Glasswing - he was a re-release during Tales. So also, while I do have the Albino Peacock, I'm fine with that being the optional crafting dragon for Tales.

I do have a few dragons that are re-releases that are not tradable and that is a bit annoying. They are taking up storage space right now.

I will note that I do miss having a habitat as one of the prizes for leaderboard.

Banned
    While there may be changes in the leaderboard, I want to ask the powers that be at S8 to please, please, PLEASE overhaul the Dragon Tales event. I can list the problems with Tales but it will take another thread which I will post later today.

Here's the thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...on-Tales-Event
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 09-19-19 at 08:09 AM.