67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Congrats, kappy!

I actually don't mind the High Harvest as much as the other items, at least it's a decent size. Though, I do wish they'd go back to using the adult style characters for the decos.

I'm afraid to display too many of the recently released items for fear my bakery would look like a nursery school, lol!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I don't dislike the theme or the items themselves, there are lots of possibilities to use them in various themes/layouts and they'll go great with lots of other items from past releases. However, I am waaaay less than impressed with the sizes. Why are they giving us so many tiny items in crates lately? It's bad enough there are so many 1x1 decos but I feel they're too small in scale as well.

No kidding, the Portable Orchard is practically the same size as the standard small potted plant:
    Attachment 52976
    I guess the Bunny Delivery from the Easter crate/box now has apple to eat.

To be honest, I think the bunny might even be bigger then most of apple items from this crate. Or not far off. Lol.

Only to items look interesting to me and that is High Harvest/Fruity Feast. Nothing else is interesting to me, because of the size of the item.

Otherwise the rest of the item is not bad, but the size IS.

I do think the portable orchard could have be 2x2 - And the Fruity Feast could be just little bigger in height, and so on.

But that just my opinion. It could discourage players (the size of the item), which from what I see - it already has from last crate.

Surely they want people to buy this crate, and possibly get real moneys from the crate, no? I was somewhat discourage from the size. And was not going to spend any type of moneys on it.

I did buy to at least get the fruity feast. Which I luckily get.

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    I like the items in this box but have been very disappointed to keep getting the same items over and over again. Taping it 2 or 3 times in a row and getting the same item each time, I gave up. I also agree the items are tiny.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by edie62 View Post
    I like the items in this box but have been very disappointed to keep getting the same items over and over again. Taping it 2 or 3 times in a row and getting the same item each time, I gave up. I also agree the items are tiny.
    Agree. After I get the fruity feast, I literally get 3 Cider Tap back to back.

Also something I just take notice of: The -Fruity Feast- the kid with the blonde hair literally look like the -Kid Egg Hunter-

The only difference is:

The egg hunter is just somewhat taller,

Hair colour/color is practically the same, both eye colours/eye colors is also blue, the pink pallet on both is practically the same, placement of the mouth/shape of the mouth.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74DBFA4A-5ADC-4618-83D5-534D710BFF0B.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	913.1 KB 
ID:	53101

Anyway. I hope the gem go in sale because I want a other Fruity Feast to place around Candy Robot! Here is hope. It would also match my brown wood/theme I have. Anyway. I do like the 1st prize, but I definitely do not think I get it. So I will hold out no hope for that
    Last edited by kappy333; 09-20-19 at 10:25 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Agree. After I get the fruity feast, I literally get 3 Cider Tap back to back
    Anyway. I hope the gem go in sale because I want a other Fruity Feast to place around Candy Robot! Here is hope. It would also match my brown wood/theme I have. Anyway. I do like the 1st prize, but I definitely do not think I get it. So I will hold out no hope for that
    Anyway. For the people who genuinely like the Cider Tap, I have 6, and would literally trade them for nothing in return.

But I was able to get 1 more Fruity Feast, and little surprise, the Honeycrisp Statue!! Very nice!!

Name:	F482FF5F-9658-48CA-8F5D-2F6DDB3525A7.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	53108

Name:	0F781010-DE95-4E80-9B08-6ED972A08EE4.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	53109
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants