Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sold an animal by accident

Rhino Keeper

Accidentally sold chromodile

Just speed up chromodile to put in habitat after I sold level 10 one, and accidentally sold new one instead

Less than 2 days on event

No time to hatch another

Can anything be done

I just want the new baby switched for the level 10

As I have no empty space I have to sell one everytime

Sorry about that. You can try to send an email to support@storm8.com and see if the Agent can assist you.

Rhino Keeper

Help!!:(

I was just feeding my halfmoon howler up till level 10 and then accidentaly sold it for just 100 coins( I really liked the creation and hope that there is a way to get him back? I'm not bothered if i have to feed him all over again, but hope that there is a way to make this undone

Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    I was just feeding my halfmoon howler up till level 10 and then accidentaly sold it for just 100 coins( I really liked the creation and hope that there is a way to get him back? I'm not bothered if i have to feed him all over again, but hope that there is a way to make this undone
    Oh no! Sorry to hear about this. Please email support@storm8.com for assistance. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the reply! This thread may be closed:-)

Farm Supplier

need help with animal

Please I need help
    My younger sister accidentally deleted the ancient sloth animal in my game and I need it back

Farm Supplier
    I've already sent it the moment the animal was sold, I think it has been 3 days but there is still no reply

Rhino Keeper

Sold an animal by accident

I had won the Hippiepotamus at the last Tourney, he has been hatching, - and five minutes ago my little son sold him instead of placing him in a habitat, without ever wanting to do so (he cant't read English yet). Can something be done please? He's so terribly upset.

Sorry to hear that. Please contact Support via support form and ask if the Agent is able to help you with this. All the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast