Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nefertem Dragon Tournament 9/10/19

Executive Chef
    it has taken me 3 days to get from round 26 to 28. this is insane.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    it has taken me 3 days to get from round 26 to 28. this is insane.
    That's enough "dues" or whatever to pay. The rest of the battles should be cake. Cheering you on to a big finish!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    That's awful! Try a reboot/restart and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, submit a support ticket with this info and when it occurred. Maybe send a PM to Elsa as well, letting her know you sent a ticket it. It may take a few days but they can put your Nefertem in storage. Good luck!
    Thank you, I already tried a reboot before my post here - but sadly without success. I made my new third round of the battle now but don?t want and have time to make the whole tournament again.
    I will submit a support ticket and PM to Elsa and hope the best.
    Thank you for your advice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenfunke View Post
    Thank you, I already tried a reboot before my post here - but sadly without success. I made my new third round of the battle now but don?t want and have time to make the whole tournament again.
    I will submit a support ticket and PM to Elsa and hope the best.
    Thank you for your advice.
    You're very welcome, this forum can be very helpful. That was a very odd glitch. Wonder if anyone else has had it happen?
    I've had trouble with roll backs. My method is to get out of the arena quickly & close out of DS so my win sticks - lol.
    Collecting from Quests etc. can be tricky. I've collected, had it roll back and when I re-do it get fewer points or coins instead of food.
    Let us know how it works out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I threw 30 gold at him. Didn't want all my dragons to end up in the healing spring.
    Yep, I'm going to use the Gold Dragon Level 30 on it too in 50 minutes. I rather use gold on that then accidentally upgrade a habitat or accidentally buy a Caesar or Manicore Dragon or accidentally buy coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenfunke View Post
    I got round 28 and after it there followed round 29 directly without one hour break. I won round 29 and the same thing followed round 30 without one hour break. I?ve won round 30 and got the Nefertem Dragon. Then another round without break and I had another fight against another dragon out of the tournament. But i?ve lost this fight. Then followed a rollback and suddenly I was at round 1 in the Nefertem tournament!???? What is this? I would have accepted if I would be back in round 28 - but round 1????? No Nefertem dragon in my storage and back to round 1? 😤😤😤😤😡😡😡😡😡
    Was Support able to help?
    That was a crazy glitch nobody wants to experience.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234