[Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I am unable to do anything - I keep getting this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0D0AA52A-DCCA-49DF-B6D3-CE44AF329C5E.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	52970Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0D0AA52A-DCCA-49DF-B6D3-CE44AF329C5E.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	52970

Has anyone ever seen anything like this. The number of coins it says I need is the number I have. ???

Sorry can’t rotate it. Lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C409B780-612F-40B0-8FBE-6CA799BDCDA2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	52969  
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 09-10-19 at 03:28 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    @skyharbor602 - the page will be blank if the game can't connect to the app store packages. This usually means internet connection, but also sometimes the app store has hiccups. It should come back, but you might need to refresh the game a few times.

@Ellerslie6 - you have what we call 'max integer'. It means you've collected more Coins than the maximum 32-bit signed integer in computer language. You can sink some coins to solve it or ask support to remove enough Coins to bring you back down below a billion or so.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    @skyharbor602 - the page will be blank if the game can't connect to the app store packages. This usually means internet connection, but also sometimes the app store has hiccups. It should come back, but you might need to refresh the game a few times.

@Ellerslie6 - you have what we call 'max integer'. It means you've collected more Coins than the maximum 32-bit signed integer in computer language. You can sink some coins to solve it or ask support to remove enough Coins to bring you back down below a billion or so.
    The fastest way to reduced coins is to buy & sell the Treasure Terraces. If you are max. out on TT, pick the next highest cost habitat to buy & sell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

Thanks Elsa! It ended up finally working for me again after I did what you suggested.