Thread: Landbringer question

Rhino Keeper

Landbringer question

I bought Landbringer at this last sale because opening up new land is tedious... so I put him in with Dark Mountain - Marble Shores habitat and went about bringing him up to level 10. I settled into my routine of opening my game at the end of the day, like I always do. I give out my 3 gifts, collect gold ... and curiously, only 3 keys... I checked. Each dragon can generate 3 per day. Checked more. Ah. Marble Shores can only hold 3. So I guess I need another Marble Shores... my limit is reached.

Guess I didn?t think that one through very well. So I guess this means I need to open the game every 12 hours? Anyone else stumble into this predicament?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasarra View Post
    I bought Landbringer at this last sale because opening up new land is tedious... so I put him in with Dark Mountain - Marble Shores habitat and went about bringing him up to level 10. I settled into my routine of opening my game at the end of the day, like I always do. I give out my 3 gifts, collect gold ... and curiously, only 3 keys... I checked. Each dragon can generate 3 per day. Checked more. Ah. Marble Shores can only hold 3. So I guess I need another Marble Shores... my limit is reached.

Guess I didn?t think that one through very well. So I guess this means I need to open the game every 12 hours? Anyone else stumble into this predicament?
    since the Habitat holds only 3 keys , you have to compulsorily collect marble keys at interval of 12 hrs .It is advised to collect at every 12 hrs one minute duration in order to make sure that you don’t lose and get total 6 per day

Nightclub Owner
    I also was fully aware of the added pressure when buying Landbringer to add to Marble Shores. I check my game every 12 hours +1 minute to get the full 6 keys per day. It's like having a part time job

ETA: you can also collect 1 key every 4 hours or 2 keys every 8 hours depending on if you take the time to sleep or do literally anything else in your life besides play this game
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in and put of my game a dozen times a day. Is that abnormal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I'm in and put of my game a dozen times a day. Is that abnormal?
    i check mine a several times a day (most days). but it is for a few mintues each time. when i am at work or somewhere waiting for something (next session at work, etc).
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Are they ever going to offer us another KPD habitat?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by czarboy View Post
    Are they ever going to offer us another KPD habitat?
    Given the way they've always done business, they will only offer another Marble Shores habitat if they issue another Marble Key producing dragon Resource habitats (keys, maps, food, gold, bomb, dynamite) all only hold 2 dragons taking up precious room on our already cramped islands
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage