Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monthly dragon now 30,000 symbols not 20,000 anymore what?s up s8

Rhino Keeper
    I frankly am no longer concerned about the increase to get the monthly dragon. I feel sorry for the other players however. I am at a point now where I ignore Bingo. Leaderboards are impossible to get the top dragon anymore. Tales and tournaments I usually still play but I am running out of space anyway. Looks like soon I will have to just be leveling up my dragons and occasionally expand so I can continue to play tournaments. I do not want to use my Bingo tokens to buy dragons if there is no space for them. I have played this game for many years but I see where there will be an eventual conclusion for me. I will soon get rid of most of my commons from Tales to get to play some but the expansion requirement is so slow now for me at 50 per new space. It takes ages for me. I was hoping that we would eventually get to use Mystic Maps again as we still get them as prizes but they appear useless. Maybe once we get to the last area? I am not optomistic.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 10-14-19 at 03:32 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Due to intense frustration with the changes in the game, I took a long break from Dragon Story. I opened the app for the first time in a year to find that the only changes to be found are the raising of requirements in several areas.

Not encouraging! But I promised myself I would play for a month (long enough to complete one of each event) before making my final decision on whether or not to keep the app.

A very large part of me has really missed the game and the satisfaction of adding a new dragon to my collection but the rest of me recalls the near endless frustration of a system not well equipped for long time players. I guess only time will tell at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I usually hit 35000 in a month, so I know I can still make it. Still wish they hadn't changed it though since the option not to play one or two events/tournaments would have been nice. It's asking a lot for players to player all but one event every month
    I didn't make last month's dragon. I think I didn't complete two of the tournaments (I feel like they also amped the tournament difficulty), but I completed all other events. I don't know why I didn't make it. Did they not do the double points at the end of the month? Either way I know I don't have a chance at his month's dragon so not going to try for it. I might even take a bit of a break and just play for breeding and skip all the events.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Farm Supplier
    I didn’t get the monthly dragon last month. I reached 25k points instead of 30k.
    Due to this unresponsible increase Im going to miss another dragon this other month even if I ve been playing all events and tournaments.
    They only want to make easy money. Im tired of this and Im really near to close this game for never reopen it again.
    Expansions are impossible to get, prizes are getting ***********... why should we keep playing? For what?
    S8 what a shame!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by giuarm24 View Post
    I didn’t get the monthly dragon last month. I reached 25k points instead of 30k.
    Due to this unresponsible increase Im going to miss another dragon this other month even if I ve been playing all events and tournaments.
    They only want to make easy money. Im tired of this and Im really near to close this game for never reopen it again.
    Expansions are impossible to get, prizes are getting ***********... why should we keep playing? For what?
    S8 what a shame!
    know the feeling its been same for me also i remember a time the forums was buzzing with users nowadays the posts are few and far between , as i think most of the old players just got fed up and cant say for certain if they still play or not theese days but can you blame them tbh , such a shame as well

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to attempt some math here....

24/7 breeding at 14 scarykins per hour is - 10080 (30 days)
    Total scarykins prizes in Tales - 3010
    Total Scarykins for tournament - 910 (per tournament) 4 tournaments - 3640
    Total Scarykins during Community Event - ?
    Total Scarykins during Leaderboard - ?

So, totals for what I know are - 16370. This is not including double points for last 5 days (1680 points)

So, community event and leaderboard must be about 6815 in order to his the 30K points. Every previous month, I have hit about 28K points - I complete every event and every tournament. I have, in the past, taken a breeding breather during Tales, so that wasn't quite 24hrs, but I was still breeding. In Sep I suddenly found out we needed 30K and scrambled to get it but it seems an impossible task.

Banned
    Anyone from S8 want to give a response to this thread or will you forever ignore it? I won't get the monthly dragon again because I couldn't breed a stupid ultra rare dragon for dragon tales. At least before I was able to BARELY make it. I'm assuming if nobody responds, its just another cash grab by s8.

Fashion Designer
    I'm at 20941 Skarykins now.

We have one more event, 8 days. That's 2688 for breeding. If you count the 5 days of double points, that's an additional 1680 points. So 4368 and I need 9059 more. So the event goals needs to give me at least 4691 more scarykins.

Will I make it? I am really not sure. Anyone know how many scarykins we got for World Event? I'm on an android so those numbers don't show, I have to remember to look at my storage right before and right after hitting the milestone and usually forget. Mostly, I don't realize I'm hitting a milestone in the goal until I do...

Executive Chef
    All of my accounts are a good 8,000 away from hitting the goal, so not planning on getting the Occult dragon on any of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for letting us know, hadn't noticed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast