Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monthly dragon now 30,000 symbols not 20,000 anymore what?s up s8

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Monthly dragon now 30,000 symbols not 20,000 anymore what?s up s8

Whats up with s8 upping the anti on the monthly dragon required parts its always been 20,000 now its jumped to 30,000.
    And im guessing deadpixels post about crafting two and trading for essence just before this came out had nothing to coincidentally do with it now hummmmm way to go s8 always making it harder to get no where fast

Executive Chef
    Heavens! I never even noticed the change. So now I might not get the monthly dragon at all because I usually only get about 25,000 pieces per month. I don't activate my second den every week. I guess they're trying to make us do that now. 😡

I thought that it had been so nice of them to increase the symbol awards that they gave out as ?prizes? during the Dragon Tales events. Now we know why

Fashion Designer
    Funny how S8 pays attention to some things, but ignores other things....
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 09-10-19 at 06:13 AM.

I usually hit 35000 in a month, so I know I can still make it. Still wish they hadn't changed it though since the option not to play one or two events/tournaments would have been nice. It's asking a lot for players to player all but one event every month

Banned
    There is really no point in playing anymore when there isn't space to put dragons. They decided to monetize space when it was promised we would always have free space to put all of the dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    There is really no point in playing anymore when there isn't space to put dragons. They decided to monetize space when it was promised we would always have free space to put all of the dragons.
    Yep . No point . I've told so many people never start playing storm 8 games. You won't like the results down the road

Banned
    So the bar has been shifted again by Storm8, really is anyone surprised, this dubious practice of altering requirements has gone on for years!

Accountability is not one of their strengths, healthy critiques are ignored!

Rhino Keeper
    I frankly am no longer concerned about the increase to get the monthly dragon. I feel sorry for the other players however. I am at a point now where I ignore Bingo. Leaderboards are impossible to get the top dragon anymore. Tales and tournaments I usually still play but I am running out of space anyway. Looks like soon I will have to just be leveling up my dragons and occasionally expand so I can continue to play tournaments. I do not want to use my Bingo tokens to buy dragons if there is no space for them. I have played this game for many years but I see where there will be an eventual conclusion for me. I will soon get rid of most of my commons from Tales to get to play some but the expansion requirement is so slow now for me at 50 per new space. It takes ages for me. I was hoping that we would eventually get to use Mystic Maps again as we still get them as prizes but they appear useless. Maybe once we get to the last area? I am not optomistic.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 10-14-19 at 03:32 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Due to intense frustration with the changes in the game, I took a long break from Dragon Story. I opened the app for the first time in a year to find that the only changes to be found are the raising of requirements in several areas.

Not encouraging! But I promised myself I would play for a month (long enough to complete one of each event) before making my final decision on whether or not to keep the app.

A very large part of me has really missed the game and the satisfaction of adding a new dragon to my collection but the rest of me recalls the near endless frustration of a system not well equipped for long time players. I guess only time will tell at this point...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast