Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
Lmao...I dont think you actually read my post at all. I said a found another messed up dragon , NOT Croconile. None of the following dragons have been fixed and are still messed up and I have asked numerous people on other accounts for confirmation and they can see these dragons as screwed up too. Come on, go to my island, look at my Gloriosa dragons broken tail I have 4 of hem on my upper isles. . You?ll see them. Their tail looks like it was ripped off then stuck on incorrectly pin the tail on the donkey style. All epic form gloriosa dragons have broken tails, wether they are flying or not. ALL epic form chrysanthemum and Ursa Minor dragons when they fly the animation is messed up and have messed up bodies that decapitate from their head and tail when they fly.

I can restart the game until I am blue in the face, delete and uninstall repeatedly. Doesn?t change the fact that those dragons are not proper. Look at my pics I uploaded please! Do you not see that? Go to my island look at chrysanthemum fly above my brother bloom. Watch the body disconnect from the tail. The problem is NOT on my end! If people are complaining they fixed these dragons they clearly haven?t done so...so how come Croconile gets fixed but they don?t bother to fix gloriosa, chrysanthemum, Ursa Minor? I even made support tickets about them months ago and got ignored.

I would send in a ticket but the support site won?t let me it keeps telling me I have to turn cookies on but they ARE on.
I was referring to the dragon noted in title (topic of this thread). It has been fixed.

I did send over your post on the additional dragons and this has been forwarded to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny807 View Post
Please fix it, thank you.

Edit: I took a picture but I can't load it up. It is the Babyform on Android. Has anyone else this issue too?