Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Croconile and other Dragons Graphic Issues

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Lmao...I dont think you actually read my post at all. I said a found another messed up dragon , NOT Croconile. None of the following dragons have been fixed and are still messed up and I have asked numerous people on other accounts for confirmation and they can see these dragons as screwed up too. Come on, go to my island, look at my Gloriosa dragons broken tail I have 4 of hem on my upper isles. . You?ll see them. Their tail looks like it was ripped off then stuck on incorrectly pin the tail on the donkey style. All epic form gloriosa dragons have broken tails, wether they are flying or not. ALL epic form chrysanthemum and Ursa Minor dragons when they fly the animation is messed up and have messed up bodies that decapitate from their head and tail when they fly.

I can restart the game until I am blue in the face, delete and uninstall repeatedly. Doesn?t change the fact that those dragons are not proper. Look at my pics I uploaded please! Do you not see that? Go to my island look at chrysanthemum fly above my brother bloom. Watch the body disconnect from the tail. The problem is NOT on my end! If people are complaining they fixed these dragons they clearly haven?t done so...so how come Croconile gets fixed but they don?t bother to fix gloriosa, chrysanthemum, Ursa Minor? I even made support tickets about them months ago and got ignored.

I would send in a ticket but the support site won?t let me it keeps telling me I have to turn cookies on but they ARE on.
    I was referring to the dragon noted in title (topic of this thread). It has been fixed.

I did send over your post on the additional dragons and this has been forwarded to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny807 View Post
    Please fix it, thank you.

Edit: I took a picture but I can't load it up. It is the Babyform on Android. Has anyone else this issue too?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I was referring to the dragon noted in title (topic of this thread). It has been fixed.

I did send over your post on the additional dragons and this has been forwarded to the team.
    Ooooohhh Ok I thought you were replying to me since you said it right after my post. Thanks for sending in about the other dragons....I?ve been staring at them broken for months and gloriosa has been broken for years since it came out which is kinda sad....but ah well. Is what it is!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    We went through the thread and fixed all of the art issues. You may need to reinstall to see the updates.

Thank you so much kooky for flagging these to us

Farm Supplier
    Ancient Mummy has art issues also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ancient Mummy glitch.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	53251  

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by astrid_s View Post
    Ancient Mummy has art issues also.
    Thanks for the report. I will forward this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    We went through the thread and fixed all of the art issues. You may need to reinstall to see the updates.

Thank you so much kooky for flagging these to us
    Did you fix chrysanthemum, Ursa Minor (these two’s animation is screwed up when they fly, watch the body disconnect from the tail and neck) and gloriosa’s tail yet? They’re still not fixed and restarting doesn’t fix them.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    Did you fix chrysanthemum, Ursa Minor (these two’s animation is screwed up when they fly, watch the body disconnect from the tail and neck) and gloriosa’s tail yet? They’re still not fixed and restarting doesn’t fix them.
    Yep my Ursa Minor still flys with its body and tail coming apart- sad- it?s such a pretty dragon! These errors need to be fixed!!!

So anything going to be done about this or????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123