Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Croconile and other Dragons Graphic Issues

Executive Chef
    It looks normal after you evolve it.

Nightclub Owner
    EWwwwwwwww!! I've never had this happen on my island (thank goodness!). I don't know why but those pics make my blood run cold! Soooooo creepy!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Kooky, with all that errors in that game it"s normal to first close and reopen the game. But this didn"t help so I asked. Anyway, thanks. At level 4 it"s ok.

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    It looks like Pegasus 2nd and Dark Diamond have the same glitch also. Except Pegasus glitches sporadically. Like in this picture of two of them, where one is glitched and the other one isn't, lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pegasus2glitch.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	790.1 KB 
ID:	52965  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Yes, there is another thread with screenshots posted.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-11-19 at 10:23 AM. Reason: fixed quote

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny807 View Post
    Kooky, with all that errors in that game it"s normal to first close and reopen the game. But this didn"t help so I asked. Anyway, thanks. At level 4 it"s ok.
    I went ahead and merged this thread with the current thread already discussing this issue.

Hey guys, I found another seriously screwed up dragon! Ursa Minor! It is screwed up the same way that chrysanthemum dragon is. Restarting the game does nothing because all of these dragons were uploaded to the game screwed up like this and everyone I point them out to can see it the same way I do and that?s how I know for a fact they were uploaded to the game erroneously. Someone hasn?t been doing their homework and proofing them before uploading lol. Also the Pegasus dragon, I have witnessed it like that on MANY other people?s isle?s since I don?t have one myself. The person who animates today I have a feeling is not the same person who animated from when the game first came out because I don?t ever recall seeing so many mistakes in the dragon?s animation these days I really hope these dragons could be fixed, especially gloriosa, Ursa Minor and chrysanthemum because I love them...but watching them both when they fly their body slides down from their neck and head and tail and just leaves them decapitated in the air before it slides back up...looks gross lol. 😂

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04354CC9-0197-4739-AC2A-ED9535ECA0C7.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	53140Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01B68953-8FB0-4A91-A910-22461C6083CC.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	53141Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A475FCDF-5999-405D-BBFA-920D34147878.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	53142Click image for larger version. 

Name:	81FC46DC-3D2F-410F-898E-113C830C6BEA.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	53143
    Last edited by AraRaider; 09-25-19 at 04:05 AM.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

The Honorable Panda
    This should be fixed. You may need to restart your game .

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This should be fixed. You may need to restart your game .
    Lmao...I dont think you actually read my post at all. I said a found another messed up dragon , NOT Croconile. None of the following dragons have been fixed and are still messed up and I have asked numerous people on other accounts for confirmation and they can see these dragons as screwed up too. Come on, go to my island, look at my Gloriosa dragons broken tail I have 4 of hem on my upper isles. . You?ll see them. Their tail looks like it was ripped off then stuck on incorrectly pin the tail on the donkey style. All epic form gloriosa dragons have broken tails, wether they are flying or not. ALL epic form chrysanthemum and Ursa Minor dragons when they fly the animation is messed up and have messed up bodies that decapitate from their head and tail when they fly.

I can restart the game until I am blue in the face, delete and uninstall repeatedly. Doesn’t change the fact that those dragons are not proper. Look at my pics I uploaded please! Do you not see that? Go to my island look at chrysanthemum fly above my brother bloom. Watch the body disconnect from the tail. The problem is NOT on my end! If people are complaining they fixed these dragons they clearly haven’t done so...so how come Croconile gets fixed but they don’t bother to fix gloriosa, chrysanthemum, Ursa Minor? I even made support tickets about them months ago and got ignored.

I would send in a ticket but the support site won’t let me it keeps telling me I have to turn cookies on but they ARE on.
    Last edited by AraRaider; 09-25-19 at 04:13 PM.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast