Thread: Butterfly grove not always dropping grand butterflies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer

Butterfly grove not always dropping grand butterflies

I read in a post that the butterfly grove isn?t always dropping grand butterflies, but another post they thought it had been fixed. So I didn?t pay too close of attention. However Friday night I collected, no grand butterflies. I lost 8 gems when I tapped on it quickly in frustration trying to get them to appear. instead it was an unintentional gemming ahead which is ridiculous since I have plenty of time to make it to the needed 1000 for the prize. This morning I collected, and once again received only coins. I know I had 783 Sat night before I went to bed, and after collecting this morning still only gave 783.

Please fix this. Also...i?d Like the 30 missing butterflies (2 collections I know I?m missing who knows If there were more) and the 8 gems, i?m out.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I read in a post that the butterfly grove isn?t always dropping grand butterflies, but another post they thought it had been fixed. So I didn?t pay too close of attention. However Friday night I collected, no grand butterflies. I lost 8 gems when I tapped on it quickly in frustration trying to get them to appear. instead it was an unintentional gemming ahead which is ridiculous since I have plenty of time to make it to the needed 1000 for the prize. This morning I collected, and once again received only coins. I know I had 783 Sat night before I went to bed, and after collecting this morning still only gave 783.

Please fix this. Also...i?d Like the 30 missing butterflies (2 collections I know I?m missing who knows If there were more) and the 8 gems, i?m out.
    I can confirm I didn’t get my butterflies either.

Rhino Keeper
    me neither 5 mins or so ago

4:01pm - worked as should this time
    Last edited by myhsplace; 09-08-19 at 01:03 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    is this still an issue for anyone??