Thread: Hatched an egg but it?s nowhere to be found

Rhino Keeper

Hatched an egg but it?s nowhere to be found

I got an egg and hatched it but it?s nowhere to be found? Was it a dragon? Did I not get it because I won two on videos? I?ve looked everywhere for the past day.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I got an egg and hatched it but it?s nowhere to be found? Was it a dragon? Did I not get it because I won two on videos? I?ve looked everywhere for the past day.
    If you win a dragon from watching videos, as far as I know you'll get a baby Dragon - not the orange egg itself that needs hatching. If you won the egg itself, then you'll have to hatch it in the forge for days before you get the baby animal.

That said, I'm pretty sure the only place we can get eggs from is the Forgotten Roost - the orange is a Dragon egg and the purple will produce a Manticore. Getting the egg is only half of the battle however. Once you've got the egg, you have to hatch it in the Magic Forge which takes other materials and two days.

So, if you saw that you won an animal you should be checking your inventory under the decorations tab or board where you will find the baby form of the animal. If you saw an egg drop from somewhere, you'll need to check your inventory under the materials tab where you'll find the egg to use in the Forge. If you've used the egg and completed the egg hatching craft, you've got a baby animal floating around somewhere.

Between game rollbacks and busy boards those little babies can get misplaced pretty quickly. I've had crafted animals that I've placed on the board revert back to waiting in the workshop after a rollback or sometimes if I was placing the animal the game will just stick it in the first empty spot it finds which is usually one in a place that I can't see without moving everything, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    When you say you "hatched" it, where exactly was the egg "hatched"?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all! I thought I hatched it after the two day incubation in the magic forge. I?ve realized now that only triggered another goal-oy!