Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: 09/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2019)

  1. #21
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    606
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F5B189CF-94AF-4909-8FA7-18CA67E9FE09.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	274.7 KB 
ID:	53018
    Got my Kraken last night!
    The perfect start to my shark area.


    Birthday Kraken seems to have the same drops as a regular.

    Those who wanna play “Where’s Wally?” try and find my Birthday Kraken
    ... past the Mines and to the seas ...
    ... hiding to listen to beautiful melodies ...

  2. #22
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hove, south coast of England, UK 🇬🇧
    Posts
    812
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F5B189CF-94AF-4909-8FA7-18CA67E9FE09.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	274.7 KB 
ID:	53018
    Got my Kraken last night!
    The perfect start to my shark area.


    Birthday Kraken seems to have the same drops as a regular.

    Those who wanna play “Where’s Wally?” try and find my Birthday Kraken
    ... past the Mines and to the seas ...
    ... hiding to listen to beautiful melodies ...
    Your clever arrangement defeated me. Regular kraken yes, birthday kraken no - what are regular kraken drops btw? I couldn't find it in inventory and my b'day kraken black flag went too quickly for me to see.

    Love the whole exploration, treasure everywhere, hidden gem layout of your board. You must have memorised the placements of all your alicorns, with their little noses poking out from behind trees! : D
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

  3. #23
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Your clever arrangement defeated me. Regular kraken yes, birthday kraken no - what are regular kraken drops btw? I couldn't find it in inventory and my b'day kraken black flag went too quickly for me to see.

    Love the whole exploration, treasure everywhere, hidden gem layout of your board. You must have memorised the placements of all your alicorns, with their little noses poking out from behind trees! : D
    I’ve memorised the placement of my entire kingdom. ��
    I’m a little too obsessed, but been building daily for 5+yrs now so...
    Thanks for the compliment, glad you enjoyed my kingdom.

    I only just got my Kraken so haven’t collected yet, but it’s been reported as a multidrop of Energy , Glimmerdust , Bones , Troll Horns... so far.
    My Birthday Kraken on first collection gave 3energy, Glimmerdust and a black flag for Bones.

    I’ll PM you where the Birthday Kraken is.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 09-14-19 at 03:11 AM.

  4. #24
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    151
    Bingo! I found him in your Realm
    Queendom name - Codex Realm

  5. #25
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,015
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    -- what are regular kraken drops btw? I couldn't find it in inventory..(Snip)
    The Kraken isn't in inventory yet cuz it's new & we're still determining drops.
    I reported my first drops on the previous page and am putting add'l drops in the Kraken entry in post 1.
    Grand Teotwawki-Teotu Poobah of the North Woods
    ~Thuakie Sword Society, Founder & Forge Master ~
    Not accepting new nbrs, can hardly keep up w/the demanding ones I have. lol *kiss*

  6. #26
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    164
    Does the Kraken drop various amounts of energy or is it just 2-3 every time.

  7. #27
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Does the Kraken drop various amounts of energy or is it just 2-3 every time.
    Still determining. I've only had mine a few days. It was only dropping 2/day until this morning when it dropped 3 for me.
    Drops from new items in the Tent are listed in post 1 as they're reported by players like me. It's rare for S8 to ever tell us.
    Grand Teotwawki-Teotu Poobah of the North Woods
    ~Thuakie Sword Society, Founder & Forge Master ~
    Not accepting new nbrs, can hardly keep up w/the demanding ones I have. lol *kiss*

  8. #28
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Does the Kraken drop various amounts of energy or is it just 2-3 every time.
    Today, he dropped 4.
    Grand Teotwawki-Teotu Poobah of the North Woods
    ~Thuakie Sword Society, Founder & Forge Master ~
    Not accepting new nbrs, can hardly keep up w/the demanding ones I have. lol *kiss*

  9. #29
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    572
    The Birthday Kraken gift has given me all the listed drops for the monthly grand prize Kraken, but I think I got only 1 energy a few days ago. I will pay better attention!

    Does anyone remember how many coins the carrier pigeon cage gives, and how often the seeds drop? If I collected twice a day for a week, say, might I get 1-2 seed drops? I need seeds, but only got cabbage hut last MH so no big stockpile yet. And the building isn't 1x1, so if the coins are small.....decisions, decisions
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-18-19 at 09:12 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  10. #30
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The Birthday Kraken gift has given me all the listed drops for the monthly grand prize Kraken, but I think I got only 1 energy a few days ago. I will pay better attention!

    Does anyone remember how many coins the carrier pigeon cage gives, and how often the seeds drop? If I collected twice a day for a week, say, might I get 1-2 seed drops? I need seeds, but only got cabbage hut last MH so no big stockpile yet. And the building isn't 1x1, so if the coins are small.....decisions, decisions
    I only got it this month to work towards the kraken. It was out for three or four collections. It dropped 1+ seeds every time, but not coins every time. The coin drops were low, and off to storage it went.

    So it dropped seeds every 12 hrs for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •