Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 09/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2019)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    -- what are regular kraken drops btw? I couldn't find it in inventory..(Snip)
    The Kraken isn't in inventory yet cuz it's new & we're still determining drops.
    I reported my first drops on the previous page and am putting add'l drops in the Kraken entry in post 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Does the Kraken drop various amounts of energy or is it just 2-3 every time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Still determining. I've only had mine a few days. It was only dropping 2/day until this morning when it dropped 3 for me.
    Drops from new items in the Tent are listed in post 1 as they're reported by players like me. It's rare for S8 to ever tell us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Today, he dropped 4.

Executive Chef
    The Birthday Kraken gift has given me all the listed drops for the monthly grand prize Kraken, but I think I got only 1 energy a few days ago. I will pay better attention!

Does anyone remember how many coins the carrier pigeon cage gives, and how often the seeds drop? If I collected twice a day for a week, say, might I get 1-2 seed drops? I need seeds, but only got cabbage hut last MH so no big stockpile yet. And the building isn't 1x1, so if the coins are small.....decisions, decisions
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-18-19 at 09:12 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The Birthday Kraken gift has given me all the listed drops for the monthly grand prize Kraken, but I think I got only 1 energy a few days ago. I will pay better attention!

Does anyone remember how many coins the carrier pigeon cage gives, and how often the seeds drop? If I collected twice a day for a week, say, might I get 1-2 seed drops? I need seeds, but only got cabbage hut last MH so no big stockpile yet. And the building isn't 1x1, so if the coins are small.....decisions, decisions
    I only got it this month to work towards the kraken. It was out for three or four collections. It dropped 1+ seeds every time, but not coins every time. The coin drops were low, and off to storage it went.

So it dropped seeds every 12 hrs for me.

Executive Chef

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast