Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Taking away gem dispenser

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    To be fair, also monthly moneys from players, I have spend over 100 moneys this month,, and yet that was not because of the gem dispenser. I know, probably not the best way to spend it. And I think I add fuel to there madness. And make them think it ok.

I do hope S8 see and learn from there mistake and improve themselves to become better company.

As I would be upset to see there downfall, because I see so much potential and growth with S8. They have yet to achieve.

I will continue to support, as long as there is improvement and fairness amongst players.

Which lately, there has not been fairness - as obvious by this thread.
    I used to buy gems until I bought 6 gem dispensers when they were on sale a few year ago. I haven’t bought any on bakery story since. I do play castle story as well and I supported storm8 by buying gems on there. I’ve spent a lot over the years. No more though. I love castle story but I will never spend another penny with storm8 due to this. The way they have treat their customers is absolutely disgusting. This wouldn’t be allowed in any other type of business. They should hang their heads in shame!
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I took a year-long break for this game and just read up on the threads. Have there been any updates regarding this? Am a bit concerned about possible recurrences - this technically can happen to any item that has been/ is offered to us (and explain why some users reported other missing items in inventory in the past).

Host(ess)
    Im just wondering what the sale price on the dispensers was...?
    People were able to buy ten at once...? Wow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retta666 View Post
    230 gems each I think.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by retta666 View Post
    luincristiel is correct, it was 230 gems for the few hours it was available.

Here's a link to the original sale thread, if you'd like to see the images of the sale items that were offered: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109325

Will they ever bring the gem dispenser back?

I can see my gem dispenser on my iPad, but not my Android phone.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebaking76 View Post
    I can see my gem dispenser on my iPad, but not my Android phone.
    This has always been the case because the Gem Dispenser is not compatible with Android devices.

If you start playing solely on and Android device then you will still own your dispenser but you will not be able to see/interact with it. Insofar as I've seen, playing on droids means you can't even collect the daily gems from them. It's one of the reasons I always keep an iOS and droid device linked to my account.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This has always been the case because the Gem Dispenser is not compatible with Android devices.

If you start playing solely on and Android device then you will still own your dispenser but you will not be able to see/interact with it. Insofar as I've seen, playing on droids means you can't even collect the daily gems from them. It's one of the reasons I always keep an iOS and droid device linked to my account.

I play on both devices. I'm determined to get a iPhone next time I get a phone. Everything I want is not on a Android. It sucks, cuz I love my Android too!

Lost mine too then Appears with 62 gems missing
    Last edited by Jerseygirlcafe; 07-17-20 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Spellcheck

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast