Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61

Thread: Taking away gem dispenser

  1. #21
    Farm Supplier fawziaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    85
    UNBELIEVABLE

    I just woke up to.find ALL my dispensers which I had been waiting to buy for years
    GONE
    POOF!!
    My gems were returned...I've been playing for years now saving up for this item specifically
    I bought them fair and square
    Waited for the sale to start and whatever item was up for grabs bought it just like anyone would.
    S8 you have hit an all time low with this one.
    You cannot rectify your error by taking away what we RIGHTFULLY bought.
    I demand what I bought back please as I did not buy the other items on sale BECAUSE I bought all the dispensers.

    Oh and one other thing
    In all my yrs playing RS and BS I've NEVER EVER seen S8 *rectify* an *error* so quickly ��
    fawziaj

  2. #22

    Angry Illegal Money Grab!

    You CANNOT have people buy something with REAL money and then refund them with FAKE money! Can you say LAWSUIT?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by mellebelle66 View Post
    You CANNOT have people buy something with REAL money and then refund them with FAKE money! Can you say LAWSUIT?
    That's what I'm more upset with. Customers who bought ANY gems during that sale should have been given a full refund option if they felt so compelled to take items away. I'm contacting people tomorrow to deal with the money I invested into the game.

  4. #24
    I could not be more furious about this. I will probably quit playing. What a freaking joke! Honestly, it’s illegal in my book.
    Last edited by mellebelle66; 09-05-19 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Mispronunciation

  5. #25
    I am sure those players who purchased gem dispensers during this sale are as annoyed as I am (I bought gems, and then purchased two gem dispensers). Removing them from those players who purchased them legitimately when they were offered (even though the offer was an error) is absolutely unfair. Why should the players who purchased them be penalized for the company's error?? How completely unprofessional, not to mention totally lacking in any sense of fair play. This truly shows a lack of respect for their customers. This is unbelievable! A responsible company would simply re-offer them (with an advanced memo informing the players) for a few days. At least they should have posted a memo mentioning what they were planning to do. They have posted memos previously, so that would have been possible. They have so little concern for their customers, it is mind-boggling!

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte101 View Post
    That's what I'm more upset with. Customers who bought ANY gems during that sale should have been given a full refund option if they felt so compelled to take items away. I'm contacting people tomorrow to deal with the money I invested into the game.
    I agree completely. Many players spent real money (as I did) in order to purchase the gem dispensers. The fact that they refunded the gems is inconsequential. I only purchased the gems to buy the dispensers. I want my real money back. They took away what I purchased. Therefore, I am entitled to a cash refund (as are the other players who bought gems in order to buy the item). This is out-and-out thievery. They have records of gem purchases, and, as such, they have the ability to issue cash refunds.

  7. #27
    ������������
    Last edited by jessilubakes; 09-08-19 at 10:56 AM.

  8. #28
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4
    I agree how it?s not right to take away the gem dispensers especially with the fact that I spent real money to get them. I don?t want just gems with my real money purchase, I WANTED THE DISPENSERS!! I purchased 3 dispensers and that wasn?t cheap! Basically, I spend 34.99+2.76tax=$37.75x3=$113.25!!! I want a refund or my dispensers back!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mellebelle66 View Post
    You CANNOT have people buy something with REAL money and then refund them with FAKE money! Can you say LAWSUIT?
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte101 View Post
    That's what I'm more upset with. Customers who bought ANY gems during that sale should have been given a full refund option if they felt so compelled to take items away. I'm contacting people tomorrow to deal with the money I invested into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by mellebelle66 View Post
    I could not be more furious about this. I will probably quit playing. What a freaking joke! Honestly, it?s illegal in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    I am sure those players who purchased gem dispensers during this sale are as annoyed as I am (I bought gems, and then purchased two gem dispensers). Removing them from those players who purchased them legitimately when they were offered (even though the offer was an error) is absolutely unfair. Why should the players who purchased them be penalized for the company's error?? How completely unprofessional, not to mention totally lacking in any sense of fair play. This truly shows a lack of respect for their customers. This is unbelievable! A responsible company would simply re-offer them (with an advanced memo informing the players) for a few days. At least they should have posted a memo mentioning what they were planning to do. They have posted memos previously, so that would have been possible. They have so little concern for their customers, it is mind-boggling!
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte101 View Post
    I spent money on the sale specifically for the gem dispensers and am demanding a refund. Not only did I (and others) miss out on other sale items, but I?ve wasted real money and now have an abundance of gems I don?t need. Ridiculous. They have no integrity or morals and I think this was my final straw.
    Quote Originally Posted by redappleandy2 View Post
    I only spent the money on the gem dispensers because they are so rare and I really wanted them. Because they were so expensive, I wasn?t able to purchase anything else in the sale. Now the sale is over and what I purchased was taken away. My money is gone ..... I have no dispensers. I?d rather have my money back to spend as I please on something of my choosing, like my monthly bills. Not gems to spend in this game. What I buy with gems aren?t guaranteed. What I purchase can Disappear. Very upset with this decision.

  9. #29
    I?ve never commented on this game before but played for years. I can?t believe they way they rectify their error (and so quickly too! When soooo many other complaints are ignored!) is to REMOVE the legitimately purchased gem dispensers FROM OUR INVENTORY. Really??

    If they won?t listen to the numerous complaints about this and if they close the help tickets automatically, hit them where it hurts. Just leave a one star review at the App Store or Google Play store. I just did.

  10. #30
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2
    I?m more than mad about this. I paid money to buy two gem dispensers and I want my money back. Not the Gems, I want my money returned to my apple account. There are tons of things I?d rather spend my money on than this game which has obviously been taken over by a group of people who don?t care about their customers. The fact I had to come on here to find out they made a mistake by releasing it is insane! They should own their mistakes not punish the people that pay their wages. What a joke. They won?t get another dime from me!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •