Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking away gem dispenser

I would like to know why I was removed by the gem dispenser without my authorization and after I buy them, I want them returned as it is my game

YES! I bought 2 gem dispensers in last week?s Back to School Sale and today they have been taken away. This is completely WRONG! Storm8, please return what I rightfully bought!

When a legitimate company makes an ?error?, they stand by it and make it right with their customers. This is completely wrong and they should give us what they bought.

Rhino Keeper
    I completely agree. We shouldn't have to suffer the disappointment because of their error. It sucks that other people missed out because they didn't see it right away, but the ones that did get it should be able to keep it. Any other company would honor their mistakes and not disappoint the customer.

Rhino Keeper
    Why do we have to pay for the mistakes of others. We bought the gem dispensers legitimately. It was for sale. I have never seen this in my life . I never experienced something like this; buying something and having it taken away. I understand that it was an error but let the players who bought the item keep it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-06-19 at 10:16 AM. Reason: removed third party game comments

I've been saving the gems for when you guys want to put the gem back on the line and then buy them off, and you wonder if it s worth wasting time in the game years after years

I only spent the money on the gem dispensers because they are so rare and I really wanted them. Because they were so expensive, I wasn?t able to purchase anything else in the sale. Now the sale is over and what I purchased was taken away. My money is gone ..... I have no dispensers. I?d rather have my money back to spend as I please on something of my choosing, like my monthly bills. Not gems to spend in this game. What I buy with gems aren?t guaranteed. What I purchase can Disappear. Very upset with this decision.

Exactly - well said.

Rhino Keeper
    Great. Just great. What a way to wake up your morning to. Searching for that gem dispenser that I bought from the last sale to collect my gem and then realised that S8 have taken it away. All for the sake to "rectify" their error. We had the chance to buy it and so it should be ours to keep. Sorry to those who weren't able to get it but isn't that the same for those who bought them previously too?? This is so unprofessional. IF you're going to be "fair", then yeah I agree with LightAndLove83 that you should take all the rest of the gem dispensers from other players who had the opportunity to buy TENS of them in their bakeries!!!! If you hadn't released it in the first place, I could have used those gems to buy other pretty things that were on sale. That's an error on YOUR part so why do others have to suffer the consequences????? No thanks for ruining my day. ugh
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

I spent money on the sale specifically for the gem dispensers and am demanding a refund. Not only did I (and others) miss out on other sale items, but I’ve wasted real money and now have an abundance of gems I don’t need. Ridiculous. They have no integrity or morals and I think this was my final straw.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast