Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking away gem dispenser

Rhino Keeper

Taking away gem dispenser

What the hecck is going on, the gem dispenser bought from last sale are removed from my game????
    WHo gave permission to enter my game and remove items I bought ?

Anybody else has this same experience????

So annoying

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The item was released in error and removed from the sale on discovery. We'll collect your feedback and forward it to relevant parties. If you have a concern about a real-world purchase you've made, you may contact support. Support doesn't have the ability to make changes to sales and would not be able to respond to individual questions unrelated to supported topics. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Edit for update: For the long-term health of the game, Gem Dispensers from the timeframe of the error were removed and the Gem cost has been refunded to those players. Gems earned from the item weren't removed and are yours to keep. We appreciate your understanding and have taken steps to prevent this from being an issue moving forward.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 09-06-19 at 11:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I had 2, mine are gone as well. Really disappointed about this. But I guess this is their idea of fair, since they it was put into the game as an error on their part in the first place. They never meant to re-release it.

Rhino Keeper
    I just lost my gem dispensers too. Is this for real? Can we have an explanation?

Rhino Keeper
    In the sale thread, an S8 employee said it was released in an error. So I guess this is their attempt to "fix" THEIR "error".

Rhino Keeper

Post Edit

Lost mine too.

Upside: They gave us our gems back.

Downside: Not really fair because others had the chance to buy it when they put it out the first time, and theirs weren?t taken away, but more importantly, why can they take back a gem dispenser but can?t give us a square bakery! ROFLMBO!!

I see some real irony in this. If you don?t laugh, you?ll cry! 🤣

This is my take on the whole thing...

Yes, it was released in error, and yes, they gave us our gems back, but it was released several years ago. Some got it, some didn?t, and some couldn?t, but whether in error or not, if they take ours back, which we fairly purchased, then they have to take ALL OF THEM back. Either we all get a crack, or nobody does...
    Last edited by LightAndLove83; 09-05-19 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Accidently Hit send before I was finished

Rhino Keeper
    This is sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    This is my take on the whole thing...

Yes, it was released in error, and yes, they gave us our gems back, but it was released several years ago. Some got it, some didn?t, and some couldn?t, but whether in error or not, if they take ours back, which we fairly purchased, then they have to take ALL OF THEM back. Either we all get a crack, or nobody does...
    Completely agree with this.

lmao @ your joke above that. That did make me laugh in the middle of my frustration.

I believe S8 made a bad move with this decision.

Very. Rarely do I make a comment on this game. I understand the need for profit, employee turnover and expense. BUT in the commercial world, even the smallest of companies I have dealt with, honor their mistakes. What a disappointment it is for those who gained something in a short time period, to have that joy taken away. This used to be such a fun game. YourTEAM seems to be totally unconcerned about your game. Participants. It’s a sad day for this game.

SO
    Last edited by sadieroo24; 11-13-21 at 08:20 PM.

I don’t join in with the complaining folks do EVERY SINGLE month but this just takes the cake. I spent $35 to get gems to buy the dispenser. I didn’t want to use up the ones I had stored for the occasional gem purchase I do make. Now I have over 400 gems that I won’t use up for years.

This wasn’t released “in error,” this was a blatant money grab. If it truly was in error, they would refund the money spent.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-06-19 at 10:13 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast