Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Taking away gem dispenser

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    Great idea about the credit card info. Apparently, contacting S8 is impossible, and if Apple is not helpful, either, that seems the only way to get satisfaction. Thanks for suggesting that idea. I guess I still had some optimism that S8 would show even a thread of dignity and responsibility, and refund the real money that players spent. But, alas, that will not happen.
    I am sure this wasn't necessary for me to do, but, just for the heck of it, I took a screenshot of the sale items (floor deco). Of course, the Gem Dispenser is still on display there. I thought, for sure, that they would have removed it from that listing, since it was, apparently, an error. When I think about how much money they must have received from this item, I want to scream!

Farm Supplier
    I am just venting here now...Of course the situation has not changed. I was just thinking that any company with employees who have an ounce of intelligence would foresee upcoming problems by not replacing the gem dispensers or refunding the money. Do they really think that players will purchase any gems after this illegal action on their part? Suppose they offer this item again, (or some other rarely offered item) sometime in the future...do they really think anyone would buy it, now that they opened our eyes to the fact that they can remove purchased items at their whim?
    I sometimes wonder who is running this company. Children would have more common sense than these (supposed) adults. Is this what they learned in business school? If their desire is to continually make a profit, doesn't it occur to them that they just ruined it for themselves? I am not a business person, but even an idiot would realize that making customers this angry and upset is truly not in their best interests, in the long run. I guess they just wanted to fleece the players, get money from them, and then continue as usual. And now, I am going to call my credit card company to cancel this purchase. Thanks for letting me vent. I really needed to do this.

I lost my gem dispensers Too!! I have waited for YEARS to buy these gem dispensers, I was able to buy 5 of them in this game then by the time I went to my other phone the sale was over so I was not able to get more.

Please bring our gem dispensers back. I know they work fine because my original phone (which got accidentally wiped and I lost all my S8 games on it) had Gem Dispensers so I know they work just fine in my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybasenji View Post
    What the hecck is going on, the gem dispenser bought from last sale are removed from my game????
    WHo gave permission to enter my game and remove items I bought ?

Anybody else has this same experience????

So annoying

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The item was released in error and removed from the sale on discovery. We'll collect your feedback and forward it to relevant parties. If you have a concern about a real-world purchase you've made, you may contact support. Support doesn't have the ability to make changes to sales and would not be able to respond to individual questions unrelated to supported topics. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Edit for update: For the long-term health of the game, Gem Dispensers from the timeframe of the error were removed and the Gem cost has been refunded to those players. Gems earned from the item weren't removed and are yours to keep. We appreciate your understanding and have taken steps to prevent this from being an issue moving forward.
    JoeyBasenji, Where did Elsa post that original comment? I can't find it anywhere.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasureman View Post
    JoeyBasenji, Where did Elsa post that original comment? I can't find it anywhere.
    It's been added to the first post of this thread by Elsa herself but was originally posted in the Sales Thread.

For future reference, if you click on the double arrows after the user's name in the quote, it will take you to the original posting. For instance, if I tap the arrows after JoeyBasenji in your post it will take me directly to the post you quoted.

?For the long term health of the game?? So basically, we do not get to keep our legitimately purchased gem dispensers because you want us to keep buying gems from you? You think angering people, stealing from them and committing fraud would protect the ?health? of the game. Just wow. Pure greed. Vile and dishonest.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's been added to the first post of this thread by Elsa herself but was originally posted in the Sales Thread.

For future reference, if you click on the double arrows after the user's name in the quote, it will take you to the original posting. For instance, if I tap the arrows after JoeyBasenji in your post it will take me directly to the post you quoted.
    Thank you! I thought it was a blurry smudge and didn?t realize that it actually did anything! LOL

“Contact support”??? What a joke. There is no support for this game. Any issue you have results in a automatic closed ticket. There is no “long-term health of the game.” There is only more money for Storm8, which is obviously more important to them than their reputation.

Man. This whole occurrence hurts my heart. I’m really starting to wonder if the game is on its deathbed or if the company is really that evil like Chiquita and Nestl?. What a disappointment for everyone that spent money for this.

S8
    This is an all time low !!!
    fawziaj

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast