Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Old Town Road - 2019 Sep 5 (15 Days)

Help please! What am I missing? I haven?t got the side goal to start. I completed Goal one - old town road. Goal two - Old England Summer has started and I have my complimentary stove cooking away. But the side goal hasn?t come up to commence. What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated.

For the Turkey Sandwiches, I tried to watch 2 videos & for some reason one of them didn?t work right, so it didn?t speed up the cooking time. It says I have 14 hrs before I can watch another video.
    ​Amy

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine257 View Post
    Help please! What am I missing? I haven?t got the side goal to start. I completed Goal one - old town road. Goal two - Old England Summer has started and I have my complimentary stove cooking away. But the side goal hasn?t come up to commence. What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated.
    You are not the only one, I and some others don't have the side goal neither. With the lack of good customer support from Storm8, I guess we are out of luck.

Executive Chef
    Only thing I most likely do is side goal.
    I not really fan of the goal prize. But that just my opinion.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet_time View Post
    You are not the only one, I and some others don't have the side goal neither. With the lack of good customer support from Storm8, I guess we are out of luck.
    I do not have it either. Level 50, so it should have popped up. However, my 70-something caf? has the side goal... At least I know that Android users are able to achieve it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine257 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet_time View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantys224 View Post
    I do not have it either. Level 50, so it should have popped up. However, my 70-something caf? has the side goal... At least I know that Android users are able to achieve it.
    Replied to you all in the Bug thread. Let's continue there. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...gland-Seafest)

Executive Chef
    Some of the recipes on both appliances preparation were incredibly hideous and I'm not a recipe complainer but this time it was horrible.

The lobster looks like it's spoiled and the clamboree is completely gross, it's the sibling recipe to the mussels on the basic appliance which is the worst looking recipe in RS.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12