Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77

Thread: Expedition in the Jungle - 2019 Sep 4

  1. #41
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2
    This is ridiculous. I‘ve been collecting from pigs since the event began and have received only a few canteens. I collect every three hours as allowed, and nothing!!! Good thing I‘ve found a few here and there in the newspaper. I don’t think I’ll get to finish this event at all. I really wonder how people can be selling 10 at a time when I’m getting none. Fix it, please!

  2. #42
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by poe333 View Post
    This is ridiculous. I‘ve been collecting from pigs since the event began and have received only a few canteens. I collect every three hours as allowed, and nothing!!! Good thing I‘ve found a few here and there in the newspaper. I don’t think I’ll get to finish this event at all. I really wonder how people can be selling 10 at a time when I’m getting none. Fix it, please!
    There is nothing to fix. THIS is the challenge. Most of the canteens I've gotten, not to mention crowbar, have been from the newspaper.

  3. #43
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,777
    I made it to goal 7 of 8. On the plus side, at least it seems I only need to make 1 Piranha Punch...which is a good thing since 1 Piranha Punch requires 18 Jungle Canteens, and my pigs are so thirsty with this hot summer that they aren't giving up their canteens willingly. But 4 Expedition Souvenirs? And another 5 for the Ear Wiggle goal? Well, I know I'm going to hold out for the Hippo first, but that still requires a LOT of Jungle Canteens as well as a lot of Crowbars I'm going to be needing. Sigh...

  4. #44
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    541
    Yeah, me, too, Pookie. I'm in the middle of making my 4th souvenir, and my average is 2 canteens per collection. So 90% of mine are from the kind ppl selling in the newspaper. I think I'll make it to the hippo, but I'm not sure I'll get to the rhino.

  5. #45
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Yeah, me, too, Pookie. I'm in the middle of making my 4th souvenir, and my average is 2 canteens per collection. So 90% of mine are from the kind ppl selling in the newspaper. I think I'll make it to the hippo, but I'm not sure I'll get to the rhino.
    Right now I'm not even getting 1 canteen per collection: 3 collections, 0 canteens. I can do one more before I sleep tonight, but my current progress is not reassuring.

  6. #46
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    541
    I got my hippo! Working on the rhino, then I'll sell event parts.

    Anyone know if the zebra is likely to reduce in gem price during this event like event building boosts do? Or should I get the zebra now?

  7. #47
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9
    What a disappointment the rhino is not a pet . Bathing in the game told me that all that work for bathing very disappointed. Don?t do it

  8. #48
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I got my hippo! Working on the rhino, then I'll sell event parts.

    Anyone know if the zebra is likely to reduce in gem price during this event like event building boosts do? Or should I get the zebra now?
    Congratulations! Hopefully I will be able to get to that point as well...if I can convince my pigs to start sharing their canteens.

  9. #49
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    69
    I got the hippo yesterday. Not doing the rhino since I don't care for decorations. Been able to sell around 40 canteens since then. Luckily I get 2-3 canteens every time I collect from my pigs.

  10. #50
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7
    I finally received my hippo and now it says I need a Gentle Gazebo to place it in. That?s 500 gems that I don?t have. Can it be placed in any other place?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •