Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Expedition in the Jungle - 2019 Sep 4

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emi80 View Post
    I am working on Ear Wiggle and the last item is Give Piranha Punch. I checked Studio many times even to the end and there is no Piranha Punch to make. I contacted support and was notified that they are not answering requests. I even tried to update the app. I worked so hard to accomplish the 5 Expedition Souvenirs just to encounter this problem. So frustrating
    It consists of eight goals
    In your to do list are you on this goal number?
    Because it is the goal that triggers the Piranha Punch recipe to appear in the studio.

Goal 7 of 8
    After a long day of exploration, a nice drink will help! Let's try the jungle's favourite beverage; Piranha Punch!
    Get 1 Piranha Drawing from fishing
    Get 1 Ancient Idol from the mine
    Make 1 Piranha Punch in the studio
    REWARDS: 200 coins, Washed Up Boat Decoration, 3 experience points

Recipe Piranha Punch
    1 hour 30 minutes in studio
    Scroll to the end of studio items
    10 Piranha Drawings
    18 Jungle Canteens
    4 Lost Maps
    6 Ancient Idols
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 09-12-19 at 04:04 PM.

Host(ess)
    I did deinstall and reinstall. Still not good. I stopped doing the 8 part goal at step 6 because I wanted the hippo more than the rino. Perhaps that may be my problem of not getting the Piranha Punch which is required at step 7. I will work on that goal and see. Thanks everyone for your suggestions and support

Executive Chef
    I wonder if I will be able to finish and win the Hippo. I have 3 more Souvenirs to craft, but they are requiring a lot of Canteens, and my Pigs are being very conservative. Total I need 39 more Canteens, but in less than 5 days? With my pigs only dropping 1 or 2 with each collection cycle, The odds are not looking too good...

Host(ess)
    To Judyandthecat.....you are absolutely correct. Once I finished part 6 of the 8 part goal, the Piranha Punch became available to make in the studio. Guess the goals are inter related. Can’t just do the Ear Wiggle goal. Thanks everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I wonder if I will be able to finish and win the Hippo. I have 3 more Souvenirs to craft, but they are requiring a lot of Canteens, and my Pigs are being very conservative. Total I need 39 more Canteens, but in less than 5 days? With my pigs only dropping 1 or 2 with each collection cycle, The odds are not looking too good...
    I think you'll make it. I was getting 2 or 3 each collection, a couple times I got 4, and a few times I got 0. I was able to do about 1 souvenir a day, as I also hunted and HUNTED the newspaper and community for canteens. I would buy statues and fish tile things I didn't need, cuz if they were selling those they might be selling canteens. I got my hippo and rhino, so stick with it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I think you'll make it. I was getting 2 or 3 each collection, a couple times I got 4, and a few times I got 0. I was able to do about 1 souvenir a day, as I also hunted and HUNTED the newspaper and community for canteens. I would buy statues and fish tile things I didn't need, cuz if they were selling those they might be selling canteens. I got my hippo and rhino, so stick with it.
    I will be happy just to get the Hippo, to be honest. Thank you for your encouragement.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by emi80 View Post
    I did deinstall and reinstall. Still not good. I stopped doing the 8 part goal at step 6 because I wanted the hippo more than the rino. Perhaps that may be my problem of not getting the Piranha Punch which is required at step 7. I will work on that goal and see. Thanks everyone for your suggestions and support
    The goals unlock their respective crafts as you progress through the goals. For players who are new to events or others who need refreshing, please refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

I am finding this event rather confusing with regard to the hippo and the rhino. Are they both decorations or is one an animal which will require a habitat and roam loose on the farm and if so which one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I am finding this event rather confusing with regard to the hippo and the rhino. Are they both decorations or is one an animal which will require a habitat and roam loose on the farm and if so which one.
    Hippo is a pet. Rhino is a moving decoration, it stomps in place.

I got the hippo. Can it go in the hippo pond from a previous event or can it only go in Jungle Falls?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast