Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Expedition in the Jungle - 2019 Sep 4

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by guppie5 View Post
    I finally received my hippo and now it says I need a Gentle Gazebo to place it in. That?s 500 gems that I don?t have. Can it be placed in any other place?
    Do you have the (I think it is called) Jungle Waterfall available in your Market? I think the Hippo can go there...but I may be mistaken.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Do you have the (I think it is called) Jungle Waterfall available in your Market? I think the Hippo can go there...but I may be mistaken.
    Yes it can definitely go in the waterfall, which is like 5k coins, far better than gems.

Executive Chef
    Am I misremembering something? For some reason, I am remembering that the rewards for completing the 8 goals included showing images of components for the Souvenir, as well as one Piranha Punch. Or, were those images intended to indicate that the RECIPES for those components had been unlocked? If so, it would be better to not show those images at all, because they are confusing...in particular because it is not really a reward the way the coins and the xp are.

Fashion Designer
    As I wait for my last gold coin needed to make a souvenir completes, it just occurred to me that I need to do this THREE MORE TIMES, plus make a Piranha Punch. I thought I might be able to make it to the Rhino decoration, but looks like I won't. I just plum forgot that it was four souvenirs, not one. D'oh! At least I got the hippo. Guys, those who are close to the hippo, keep going, he's worth having. I'll try to help out!

Host(ess)
    I finished the 5 expedition souvenir and need to make the piranha punch. But it does not appear in my studio to make it. I have been waiting more than 6 hours. Whendoes it appear or have I encountered a bug?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by emi80 View Post
    I finished the 5 expedition souvenir and need to make the piranha punch. But it does not appear in my studio to make it. I have been waiting more than 6 hours. Whendoes it appear or have I encountered a bug?
    Are you sure? It's all the way on the right side.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone else's event title disappeared? Mine is gone, and that's strange, right? Usually it pops up once a day with things like "gems on sale!" but it's not been popping up.clearly its still a thing, it's in the goals. But that just seems odd.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    What goal are you on in the to do list?

Host(ess)
    I am working on Ear Wiggle and the last item is Give Piranha Punch. I checked Studio many times even to the end and there is no Piranha Punch to make. I contacted support and was notified that they are not answering requests. I even tried to update the app. I worked so hard to accomplish the 5 Expedition Souvenirs just to encounter this problem. So frustrating

Executive Chef
    I am working on Ear Wiggle and the last item is Give Piranha Punch. I checked Studio many times even to the end and there is no Piranha Punch to make. I contacted support and was notified that they are not answering requests. I even tried to update the app. I worked so hard to accomplish the 5 Expedition Souvenirs just to encounter this problem. So frustrating
    Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast