Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Expedition in the Jungle - 2019 Sep 4

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by claeystrails View Post
    I got the hippo. Can it go in the hippo pond from a previous event or can it only go in Jungle Falls?
    Hippo Pond is not a habitat.
    The hippo can live in the Jungle Falls or the Gentle Gazebo.
    Congratulations

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    WOW! That's what I get for not checking here first...

I just totally wasted ALL THAT WORK for the Rhino. Really S8? All that for a decoration? F! Can't even give it a D grade it's that bad...
    Well looks like I did the same. I read and re-read the task list and apparently didn?t read it right. Under ?Wiggle? is Goal 8 so I thought that was for the Rhino so I was working on the Expedition goals thinking it was for the Hippo. Confusing how it was written. I had one more souvenir to give and finish on time and now there?s no way to get the Hippo. What a joke.

Farm Supplier
    What I am really struggling with is getting enough coins to buy the creates for the binoculars, 500coins each and look at how many we need, I’m broke, each time I get up to 500 coins I buy a create then back to waiting, I have my shop full, honestly how are we meant to get enough coins to do this, for me it’s nearly 2am, I can’t stay awake any longer, I only need to finish 2 more or the things in the studio to complete the quest and it all comes down to no money

Executive Chef
    Finished the event and received my Hippo (probably won't put it out until November, though...my Pet rotation schedule is totally full ), but it took so long that there's no way I'm going to have enough time to even start on the Stomping Rhino decoration. Which is a shame, because I saw it on a neighbor's farm and it looks really good.

Oh well. Time to start preparing for the next event...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    What I am really struggling with is getting enough coins to buy the creates for the binoculars, 500coins each and look at how many we need, I’m broke, each time I get up to 500 coins I buy a create then back to waiting, I have my shop full, honestly how are we meant to get enough coins to do this, for me it’s nearly 2am, I can’t stay awake any longer, I only need to finish 2 more or the things in the studio to complete the quest and it all comes down to no money
    My best advice on having enough coins is to pass up events until you have a good bank built up. Spend a week crafting really high cost items and sell constantly. What do ppl need for the event? Sit it out and craft them for others to use. The only way to make real money is sell. The only way to sell expensive stuff is to craft it. The only way to craft it is to be patient and spend the time. It takes 7 hours to make a purse, so it's a 7 hour wait. Use the time to harvest all the base items u need for more expensive stuff. U should be able to make at least $50k every three days or so if u craft wisely. Then you'll be well prepared for the next time u have to spend coins on boxes.

Farm Supplier
    Way too many objects need to get the hippo! Very disappointing

Thank you. I forgot the hippo pond came as a package. Thank you for all you do!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678