Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GOAL: Harvest Time - 2019 Sep 3

Executive Chef
    Value pack offer nice also!! Unfortunately I already have it in main bakery, but that ok. Value pack offer prize actually fit the theme of the goal, which is rare but nice.

I do wish however it is the Pumpkin Wagon offer instead, but I do not care, as I like any rare item!!

Rhino Keeper

Loved this theme

Thanks for the theme Harvest Fair! The beginning of September is a time for many fairs across the country. This theme actually went with my decor and I'm very pleased about that. Much better than making Halloween-like dishes this past summer! Thank you, S8!

Farm Supplier
    The theme was all right, but I didn't finish because of the parts requirements. This will make event number six that I haven't been able to finish because I couldn't get enough parts to do the last set of appliances. It's getting to the point that I don't want to bother with the game anymore, especially if the final goal isn't something I like. I've finished the side goals with a little time to spare and had more fun doing those--guess why? It's because I already had the appliances built and didn't have to agonize about which of my neighbors was going to send me parts in time for me to finish. Cooking the same thing might be boring to some, but it's easier to plan around something like that and I actually prefer it. It's predictable.

The parts requirements really need to be cut in half and if that's not the case, the part fragments that drop while cooking recipes need to be balanced; having 50 pieces of 3 of the parts and 0 of the last one is absolutely ridiculous. It was a great idea, to help people that maybe didn't have enough active neighbors, but it wasn't as big of a quality of life improvement in the end that it could have been.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456