Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Harvest Time - 2019 Sep 3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Yeah, I'm still pretty much disappointed over the sloth thing that really looked like... dough. Just dough on a tray lol.
    And I've never seen one like this before (2nd recipe of 2nd oven)
    Attachment 52943
    I don't know how to feel about that. I'm crossing my fingers for the 3rd recipe!
    I have totally lost interest after viewing the picture you posted. Mine is yet to serve the 1st batch. So I was curious of 2nd of 2nd oven. Not anymore. Noreover I am scared of 3rd one. I expected some colorful dishes this time.

Looking like mould of cupcake

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I'm still pretty much disappointed over the sloth thing that really looked like... dough. Just dough on a tray lol.
    And I've never seen one like this before (2nd recipe of 2nd oven)
    Attachment 52943
    I don't know how to feel about that. I'm crossing my fingers for the 3rd recipe!
    The sloth looked horrible. I was happy with how the recipes looked on the first oven but now I see this and... it's just ugly. I don't like it at all

Rhino Keeper
    So everyone complained for weeks about the trays and unfinished dishes being displayed on counters... and S8?s response to that is to design NEW trays. 🤦*♀️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    So everyone complained for weeks about the trays and unfinished dishes being displayed on counters... and S8?s response to that is to design NEW trays. 🤦*♀️
    Lol ... Very true. I looked at cake cone for a long time to fall in love with it... And guess what I discovered ! Its 6 yellow and white rapunzel puff in newly designed cake mould tray !!!

If the made it in vibrant colur, may be it looked better !

I like the content of the recipes. I want to collect the prizes for finish the goals, but I never display them so I’m not usually bothered by what they look like. The recipes are pretty cute and I don’t think there’s been many bugs this round. Gold star for S8.

Now if they would just change the amount of parts\time limit\amount of gifts we can get from neighbors. Something’s gotta give to make the goals easier

Fashion Designer
    Out of all 3 recipes of fair stove, the 3rd one is my fav counter presentation
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-09-09-03-04-21.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	52959
    Jared,19

Farm Supplier
    S8 could save themselves a lot of effort and us players a lot of visual grief literally by having the counter presentation and the recipe presentation be one and the same. It's a no-brainer, and the recipes almost always look better in the recipe book than on counters. I don't think many players will be gnashing their teeth over NOT having two sets of designs to look at.

Farm Supplier
    And to add: why trays in particular? They're not any easier than a plate or a pedestal to draw or render, I'm honestly not getting the motivation behind it?

Rhino Keeper
    Out of all 3 recipes of fair stove, the 3rd one is my fav counter presentation
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-09-09-03-04-21.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	52959
    True

I keep wondering why I still play this game. The trays are SO ugly. I hate this festival theme. I think the only thing I like is the pumpkin display. That’s IT! And these massive goal parts and what a chore it is to complete a goal. The survey shows most people want a longer goal. Storm 8 doesn’t give a hoot. The thing is I LOVED bakery story and I want to play it but it’s no longer available and so it’s either play this one or don’t play at all so I just keep going even though the designs don’t even COMPARE to what they used to be. It’s SO frustrating. I want my old bakery story back! ����������������������. UGH!!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast