Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
Ho Hum - Here we go again

Yet another 4 hour common dragon we are forced to acquire and waste our hard earned food raising if we choose to participate in the event
Do you realise this will make 45 x 4 hour commons taking up space on our island? Both Community Events and Tales now require we acquire the nominated common - worse in Tales of course because we can’t finish without it. But even in Community Event it is almost impossible to get to end without breeding

Very few of them are useful in tournament play and raising and/ crafting them plus sending them questing prevents us from using Craft shop to craft the keys we need to ensure we have somewhere to put them.

Is anyone else bored with the same old format month after month? Is anyone else wishing for something new and exciting?

Sorry to be so negative but I no longer have any enthusiasm to participate in same old same old.

Hard working S8 team - can we please have something new - at least for the long term players - or perhaps I am not the norm and I should simply find myself a new game

This Event Common
Breeding straight Yellow and White delivers 4 other possible outcomes ranging from 9 to 24 hour breeding times. Based on my luck in previous events I am bound to get at least 2 x 24 hour fails so I am not even going to try. If I can craft one so be it but I am not going to tie up my dens for up to a day breeding yellow/white or combos of same when I already have all the possible “failures”
Oh I share your sentiments completely...having played this game practically since its beginnings..it has become so boring..its the same thing week after week after week.really nothing to look forward to..even the dragons..they all look like the other with slightly different colours
Its time for S8 to step up and create something completely new..a challenge..