Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver Sands Community Event September 3 2019

Rhino Keeper

Silver Sands Community Event September 3 2019

Well the new Silver Sands event has started but the icon to tap on right side of game is missing
    I cleared everything for points..got the first Milestone and it was in my storage but the icon for event is still missing

Rhino Keeper
    The only way I can see the icon and my points is by going to the Goal book, and clicking OK on the goal for one of the events, like getting the Desert Dragon. But you’re right, it is not showing on the right portion of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    For the first time I got lucky.
    Pyramid + New Sphinx gave me 4 hours.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5F3A6078-6C6F-4A51-B566-63DEA2A80E49.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	148.1 KB 
ID:	52897

The nest on the left side.

I don’t have the icon, too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    The only way I can see the icon and my points is by going to the Goal book, and clicking OK on the goal for one of the events, like getting the Desert Dragon. But you’re right, it is not showing on the right portion of the game.
    Thanks I did that to make sure my points were there..have sent in a ticket, so hopefully, the icon will be there soon..always something

Rhino Keeper
    Yay...its fixed .Thank you S8 ��

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the Desert Dragon with Neo Yellow and Skylady. One of the few times I got the needed dragon on the first try.

Rhino Keeper
    Ho Hum - Here we go again

Yet another 4 hour common dragon we are forced to acquire and waste our hard earned food raising if we choose to participate in the event
    Do you realise this will make 45 x 4 hour commons taking up space on our island? Both Community Events and Tales now require we acquire the nominated common - worse in Tales of course because we can?t finish without it. But even in Community Event it is almost impossible to get to end without breeding the obligatory common.
    Very few of them are useful in tournament play and raising and/ crafting them plus sending them questing prevents us from using Craft shop to craft the keys we need to ensure we have somewhere to put them.

Is anyone else bored with the same old format month after month? Is anyone else wishing for something new and exciting?

Sorry to be so negative but I no longer have any enthusiasm to participate in same old same old.

Hard working S8 team - can we please have something new - at least for the long term players - or perhaps I am not the norm and I should simply find myself a new game

This Event Common
    Breeding straight Yellow and White delivers 4 other possible outcomes ranging from 9 to 24 hour breeding times. Based on my luck in previous events I am bound to get at least 2 x 24 hour fails so I am not even going to try. If I can craft one so be it but I am not going to tie up my dens for up to a day breeding yellow/white or combos of same when I already have all the possible ?failures?
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 09-08-19 at 03:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the Desert Dragon the first try with Pyramid & Infinity. I always check the forum first to see who has been able to breed the common dragons quickly before I try to breed anything. It has been very helpful. If it takes me more than 3 tries to get what I need, I will usually spend the gold & buy it so that I can get started as soon as possible on the quests we need it for. The sooner you get started on the quests, the better your chances are that you will be able to craft the decorations needed to finish the event in time.

Fashion Designer
    Half of the time I end up crafting the dragon, the other half I've been lucky enough to breed the dragon.

1st try: Pyramid x Neo Sphinx = Desert
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast