Thread: Game stealing gold

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Game stealing gold

This time the game wasn't satisfied in stealing 1000 gold, it stole 2000 gold. I wasn't even playing the game at the time. My phone was in my pocket. When are you going to fix this problem? This has happened to many times and Storm8 continuesto ignore the problem. They must like pissing off their long time players. I am at level 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Benito_ View Post
    This time the game wasn't satisfied in stealing 1000 gold, it stole 2000 gold. I wasn't even playing the game at the time. My phone was in my pocket. When are you going to fix this problem? This has happened to many times and Storm8 continuesto ignore the problem. They must like pissing off their long time players. I am at level 200.
    If the gold mysteriously disappeared between the time you last played the game, locked your phone, and put it in your pocket and when you took your phone out of your pocket to play DS again, then you should submit a ticket to support asking for the gold to be returned.

On the other hand, if you put your phone in your pocket with DS running and the phone unlocked, then, hmm...

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The game doesn't have the ability to 'steal' Gold and requires some form of interaction to use Gold, typically through someone touching the screen. If you didn't make the change and weren't in the game at the time, please check with friends or family to make sure no one accessed your game. Changes cannot be made to the game currency while your device is not being touched or is locked.

As deadpixel recommended, if you'd like to request a reversal please contact support.