Thread: Fashion Story: Accidentally spent gems.

New Resident

Fashion Story: Accidentally spent gems.

I accidentally spent 49 of my gems by accidentally clicking on the extra catalogue option. I worked really hard on earning those gems but now it's all gone. it's sad that I feel like uninstalling the game if I won't get my gems back. please help if it's even possible.

Executive Chef
    There's nothing that can be done about accidental purchases. Sorry.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Quote Originally Posted by VanessSu View Post
    I accidentally spent 49 of my gems by accidentally clicking on the extra catalogue option. I worked really hard on earning those gems but now it's all gone. it's sad that I feel like uninstalling the game if I won't get my gems back. please help if it's even possible.
    Happened to me too. To avoid these - how I call them - tap traps (accidental purchases without a second confirmation that cost gems) use a pen for ordering or simply ALWAYS use the last 2-3 slots for clothes that take the most time, like 22 hr fashions.

You have to be careful! It is a pain these trap traps won't ever be removed or get a confirmation option because it is an easy way to make sure you are spending gems.

Actually I feel more like losing gems because I end up buying something I never wanted to purchase.

I once accidentally tapped a box because the tab was open while I grabbed my dropping phone. I got a wooden soldier that looks like a nut cracker.
    I'm very grateful for ANY ideas what to do with it! Lol