Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Sale Issue - Materials in Market (Magic Lamp & Gold Dust)

Nightclub Owner

SOLVED: Sale Issue - Materials in Market (Magic Lamp & Gold Dust)

Magic Lamp and Gold Dust appearing in the Tables tab, able to be placed and all:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6718.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	52808

Rhino Keeper
    I saw magic lamp and gold dust as well under tables. I never had any before, so I tried to purchase a magic lamp just to have 1, but when I placed it, it was a white square in my bakery. I stored it immediately.

New Resident
    I chose the gold dust and magic lamp from the sale menu and placed them in my bakery. They are showing as large white squares that can?t be stored or moved. I followed the iOS bug procedure and nothing works. I would like these large white squares removed. I tried contacting support and they immediately closed my ticket saying I should try the forum. What can I do?

I wasn?t so lucky. I purchased these items too and they showed as large white squares. They cannot be moved or stored. I contacted support who immediately closed my ticket and said to contact the forum for help? Am I going to be stuck with these large white squares for good?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-30-19 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Merged duplicate threads / posts

Rhino Keeper
    I would try this trick and see if it works: figure out what square exactly has the item. So try placing a counter around your bakery where you think it might be. If you can figure out which tile it is on, you might be able to just tap that tile and try storing. Hope that worked. I was able to tap the white square as soon as it came up, right after purchasing, and stored it.

New Resident
    Thanks for the tip. I tried it but it didn’t work. It won’t even acknowledge that there is anything there. You tap on a counter and it will tell you what kind....tap on the square and nothing at all!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ljbatson View Post
    I wasn’t so lucky. I purchased these items too and they showed as large white squares. They cannot be moved or stored. I contacted support who immediately closed my ticket and said to contact the forum for help? Am I going to be stuck with these large white squares for good?
    The items can't be placed in our bakeries because they're materials used to build appliances. They were accidentally added at the start of the sale but seem to have been removed since.

New Resident
    How do I get rid of the white squares?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ljbatson View Post
    How do I get rid of the white squares?
    Can you restart your device and see if that helps?

New Resident
    I have done that a couple of times and the squares are still there. Now the game crashes when I visit my neighbors, about every 5th one. Not sure what is going on.

Spottymad2

Items that are being deleted ........
    If I purchase items that are being deleted and store them will they b deleted from my storage as well ?
    Or can I store them for future use when I expand again ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast