Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: Back to School Sale - 2019 Aug 30

Rhino Keeper
    Argh I'm so upset that I missed out the chance to get the gem dispenser here! I managed to snatch one up in the other game cuz I logged in there first (due to the 5 day goal). It was about 3 am GMT. I would have gladly spent real money just to get my hands on at least one here in RS! I lost my free gem videos ever since I bought gems with real money about 2 years ago. /cries
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Farm Supplier
    Where is the gem dispenser seriously!!!! No Halloween stuff either omg s8 you really are upsetting your players

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by yodahead11 View Post
    Where is the gem dispenser seriously!!!! No Halloween stuff either omg s8 you really are upsetting your players
    I agree that most iOS players would like to see the return of the Gem Dispensers. Hopefully they'll see all the posts requesting the item and will bring it back in later sales.

I wouldn't worry too much about Halloween items just yet. Usually we're offered the holiday specific sales closer to the date of the holiday itself and there's no reason to think we won't this year. After all, I can't think of a year that we weren't offered some type of sale for Halloween even in those times when updates were rare.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yodahead11 View Post
    They don't give us a Halloween sale until mid October

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12